Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolImanship View Post
Really? Read the case. There IS NO USEFUL DISCUSSION until Riot gets in here and responds to it. There's only general outcry for an unfair ban. Riot moved it here to avoid as much of that as they could and then didn't respond to the thread. You see why myself and some others are really pissed off about this? It's shady and underhanded by Riot.
Well, if there's no useful discussion, and all you want is to talk to Riot, it doesn't seem like a discussion board is the tool you want to use. There are several ways to directly communicate with Riot.

And as an aside, I did read the case, and I would have pardoned it, were it presented to me as part of the NA Tribunal. But it wasn't, and couldn't have been, since it's an EUW case.

DerkStrongbeef

12-20-2012

Yeah this ban should easily be removed, you wouldve received a pardon from me!

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

EU-West =/= North America tribunal.
You're preaching to the wrong audience. EU West voters felt this needed punished.

Crazeh Fruit

12-20-2012

Ridiculous. Unban this player and then give him something as compensation.

BattleBuddy

12-20-2012

Keeping this one alive.

BigNoob

12-20-2012

Hahahah wth??!?!??!! honestly if u can be banned for that, u can be banned for anything. its all based on players reports. if someone wants to report u, u will most likely get banned. i have games where i have promised to ra pe my teammates mothers and they never even reached the tribunal. this place is like a ghost story come true.

Dragonsbaine

12-20-2012

actually, the main reason to me it looks like is failure to communicate with team... also take in account the fact that you had 5 games you were reported for in that 1 case. 5 games usually indicates you were reported much more often. I keep telling people, communication, even if it is in defense of your poor playing, will give you a much better shot at being pardoned. If you just remain silent but constantly die to the enemy team, it looks like you are feeding. Too many angry children want to ignore the 1st part of that report subject, which is INTENTIONAL!!!! also since it expressly states reporting someone for being unskilled will not result in any negative action against them. Ragers and immature people don't want that, they want to see you punished, so they report for feeding instead of unskilled.

Last game I had 2 trolls on my team in TT. 1 refused to say a single word in chat and started out afk for the 1st 2 minutes. The other started flipping out on me after I died for my 2nd time, in our 2nd team fight, within the 1st 10 minutes. He said if i don't stop i was getting reported for feeding, to which I said "do you even know what the word intentional is?", and if he was going to continue his attitude with threats of a false report, I would have to mute him and report him for negative behavior. He didn't stop... As a matter of fact he immediately responded saying he would revenge report me. After the game I noticed him and his silent friend were hanging out a lot longer then normal, so I fully expect them to of reported me. However if my case ends up in the tribunal, I have faith in the fact people read the chats, and will see what he said about his revenge reporting me, if i reported him for his behavior... That is more then enough IMHO for anyone to be pardoned, just so long as they aren't raging, flaming or cursing. In the end, you will see the rager in there for negative attitude, his friend for refusal to communicate, and me for intentional feeding, even tho i went 5/5/10 with 213cs. So if you saw those 3 reports, who do you think is getting punished?!!! I still have my faith in the system

ScubaDivingPoop

12-20-2012

People mad cause they loss so they report people. This community and tribunal is so ****ty

Silent Haven85

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaDivingPoop View Post
People mad cause they loss so they report people. This community and tribunal is so ****ty
Actually, I think people are mad around here because they have been permabanned, like you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...cubadivingpoop

Quitch

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingbox View Post
EU-West =/= North America tribunal.
You're preaching to the wrong audience. EU West voters felt this needed punished.
That really shouldn't matter. All servers exist under the same Summoner's Code, and rules shouldn't vary according to region.

The point is this ban is unfair. Stop insisting that he is guilty just because the Tribunal says he is. The Tribunal is wrong. And if EU-West thinks this needs to be punished, then EU-West's Tribunal is toxic and the players who voted Punish should have their Tribunal rights revoked permanently.

I've seen the argument done several times, and it's a very weak one that inherently lacks justice. We all play the same game. We should all have the same rules.