Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak View Post
You must be one of the kids that insta hits punish without looking over the cases.
You must be one of the kids that's been "unfairly" banned and just wants to rant about it without listening to anyone tell you reasons why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak View Post
You must be one of the kids that insta hits punish without looking over the cases.
So you can't prove your point and devolve into attacks on myself! Bravo for proving your argument... is not an argument but you probably got banned and are whining about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittensGotClaws

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Still no Red post I see...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winasorb

Member

12-18-2012

It's funny to STILL see people blindly defending this ****. There's nothing more persistent than a forum troll, that's for sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excretus Maximus

Senior Member

12-18-2012

White Knights that don't read and no Riot response.

Typical.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boey

Member

12-18-2012

Would've pardoned if case on my screen.

Actually just saw the last report, items bought op.

hard-to-say case.

Skip~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excretus Maximus

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Boey View Post
Would've pardoned if case on my screen.

Actually just saw the last report, items bought op.

hard-to-say case.

Skip~
Building to counter your lane: now a ban-worthy offense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tortuousGoddess

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
That is actually an easy ban

"Katarina [00:06:40] mid is finished"

Not very sportsman-like to assume the lane is done.
So now saying something that MIGHT POSSIBLY be even the SLIGHTEST bit negative is worth banning people from the game? What the hell is wrong with you? Have you even read the summoner's code?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droogle

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Boey View Post
Would've pardoned if case on my screen.

Actually just saw the last report, items bought op.

hard-to-say case.

Skip~
so now we can ban people for not buying sorc boots because boey believe that anything else is trolling.

skip? Are you some kind of power tripping weasel that looks to exploit the ****ing miniscule bit of power they have been given in the tribunal by punishing on every case? Do you have any character at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
That is actually an easy ban

"Katarina [00:06:40] mid is finished"

Not very sportsman-like to assume the lane is done.
**** it i was wrong. You are king weasel, the death of reason and logic. Are you perhaps Austrian?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zentius

Junior Member

12-18-2012

Send this to riot using a support ticket maybe that will work.