Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

12-18-2012

You never did answer though Razy, how many accounts has your latest one brought you up to? 10? 12?

And you've been permabanned for what, over a year? I know it was before I left Australia last year. Still flailing?

Sena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

As far as I can see this player did absolutely nothing to deserve any punishment in any of the games he was reported.

What is going on here.

RazyUltim8

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
You never did answer though Razy, how many accounts has your latest one brought you up to? 10? 12?

And you've been permabanned for what, over a year? I know it was before I left Australia last year. Still flailing?
The fact that you are still ranting on about it and can't figure out what could have possibly happened only tells me how dense you are. And you are proud of apparently possessing logic and common sense? oh boy.

You are really special.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
And you are proud of apparently possessing logic and common sense?
Are you suggesting that logic and common sense are not desirable skills?

Winasorb

12-18-2012

This is just another one of the several false positives this system bans. The system is broken like I've saying from day 1. Any system with false positives is not good. This is not ok. What is even worse is that there are so many who blindly defend it, including Riot employees. What is happening with this "tribunal" system is an astonishing example of human stupidity and extreme negligence from Riot Games.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-18-2012

Okay, Winasorb, since there are so many false positives, you wouldn't mind if you started linking us to several, right?

Let's keep in mind that the Tribunal passes judgment on thousands of cases per dayl

LargeSnorlax

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
The fact that you are still ranting on about it and can't figure out what could have possibly happened only tells me how dense you are. And you are proud of apparently possessing logic and common sense? oh boy.

You are really special.
Actually - I'm making fun of you. No matter though, you won't answer the question. I can't be bothered to search through all your failed accounts to total up the amount of time you've wasted to troll a game you're not even allowed to play any more.

Do yourself a favour though - Search "razy" in the forums. You'll see a lot of names - All of which are yourself. If you do a bit of self reflection, you might find you want a bit of time off on the holidays to enjoy yourself, instead of putting all this energy and effort into the forums of a game the community and Riot have decided you shouldn't be playing.

LargeSnorlax

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winasorb View Post
This is just another one of the several false positives this system bans. The system is broken like I've saying from day 1. Any system with false positives is not good.
So like.. every system, ever?

**** systems.

Jayrune

12-18-2012

Yeah, a false positive, as said these things happen.

Would love to see Riot make good on it's promise to manually reverse false positives by reversing this one, give them some time.

Probably should cut the vote weight of all the tribunal voters who voted punish on this case too since they don't seem to be looking past the presence of 5 games in a case.

Sporq

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winasorb View Post
This is just another one of the several false positives this system bans. The system is broken like I've saying from day 1. Any system with false positives is not good. This is not ok. What is even worse is that there are so many who blindly defend it, including Riot employees. What is happening with this "tribunal" system is an astonishing example of human stupidity and extreme negligence from Riot Games.
If you hate systems with false positives so much, then you must not ever visit the doctor. You've probably never had any blood work done, taken any drug tests, known anyone that's ever been pregnant. Every heard of a false positive HIV test? A false positive pregnancy test? Maybe they should stop doing these things. They never help anyone because there's an inherent risk in any system for a false positive. I guess we should stop trying to progress as a society on the off chance that something might be wrong.