Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NynaeveaM

12-18-2012

Wow 13 pages worth of replies in 50 minutes? I'm trying to get attention on my case for 12 hours now and only few have replied. I guess general discussions is the way to go. Well shameless advertising of my own thread which is about the same topic as this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2914962

EDIT: Of course I agree there is no reason to punish the person in the Reform Card he did nothing wrong !

Arch Chemistry

12-18-2012

Fuuckk lite

limbrok

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBubbIes0 View Post
My question is, do the Rioters even read the case before they dish out the punishment ? Or they just blindly agree with the tribunal decision and proceed?
Do you not know how the Tribunal works?

Apparently not.

Droogle

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanAK View Post
People fail to read the entire report.

It's the 5th time he's been reported in 5 games!

So he's either the unluckiest person in the world, or theirs a common denominator here.

Also, the chat log is not everything. Last night a Teemo who feed 3 early kills got upset, and proceeded to run a circle around the blue golem for 30mins, while we still won the game cause the other team had a dc.

Not saying that the player took such action in this case at all, just that sometimes actions CAN speak louder then words.
What do you see in the report that warrants a ban?

If simply showing up in the tribunal warrants a ban then the tribunal serves zero purpose. It should just be removed and people that have acquired sufficient reports, deserved or otherwise, auto-banned.

Nineballl

12-18-2012

Quote:

So he's either the unluckiest person in the world, or theirs a common denominator here.

Also, the chat log is not everything. Last night a Teemo who feed 3 early kills got upset, and proceeded to run a circle around the blue golem for 30mins, while we still won the game cause the other team had a dc.

Not saying that the player took such action in this case at all, just that sometimes actions CAN speak louder then words.
In cases like those, it's important that the reporter relays that information in the comment section of the report. The card can't relay that type of information and we shouldn't vote Punish because that might have happened.

Riot also needs to add the type of report into these cards. Was it Intentional Feeding? Harassment? Assisting Enemy Team? As the card lays, I don't see a Punish.

Byakkychan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

So, that's just the one with high death, and get banned?

League of Legend become a game of pro, no?

MrBubbIes0

12-18-2012

Quote:

What excactly you see as a bannable offense in that report card??? First game he didn't even talk in chat! It should be mandatory to write comments with each report so people don't just mindlesly spam report button every time they get butthurt

Graggy

12-18-2012

Quote:
What excactly you see as a bannable offense in that report card??? First game he didn't even talk in chat! It should be mandatory to write comments with each report so people don't just mindlesly spam report button every time they get butthurt

I think that each reviewer should do the same.

lol I died again

12-18-2012

Quote:
It should be mandatory to write comments with each report so people don't just mindlesly spam report button every time they get butthurt
Step 1: Report a guy you know is going to be reported
Step 2: Comment - "Everyone reported him, but he's actually a great guy, he just had a bad game. Please pardon (:"

NynaeveaM

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Step 1: Report a guy you know is going to be reported
Step 2: Comment - "Everyone reported him, but he's actually a great guy, he just had a bad game. Please pardon (:"
I do that on a regular basis. I hope it works !

The better I get to know the Tribunal the less I believe it tho. An extra report count will most likely just increase the chance of them being punished for nothing