Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Has the OP submitted a ticket? While I agree with the fact that you shouldn't have been punished, I think you're going about it in the wrong way. Challenging Riot to justify the punish judgement, when they are not the people that voted to punish, is not the best approach. I have a feeling that if you calmly asked in a ticket to double check the ban, they may be willing to lift it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Riot 1 - Thread 0

moved to 'The Tribunal' forum GEEGEE

lol I died again

12-18-2012

This thread has just been moved to the Tribunal subforum, where it will be left to rot.

limbrok

12-18-2012

They are too busy being excited over this little gem they have found, their little "flaw" in the system to make themselves feel strong and powerful over Riot.

tl;dr hormones raging

Numot

12-18-2012

Nice, Riot now hiding this thread. Keep up the smoke mirrors. Keep hiding and refusing to give answers.

Abracadaniel

12-18-2012

I would have punished based upon the snarky comments and the overall k/d ratio imo it looked like a feeder trying to not look like one.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Everyone, settle down. What was he reported for? Thanks to the card setup, we don't know. Notice, he's not posting with his actual account. Maybe he got five reports for inappropriate name.

Bewm Hedshawt

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Only permabans are reviewed by Riot.
Well, and things like this, when they find them.
That I didn't know. Well reviewing every punishment action is something they should do considering how fallible the Tribunal has proven to be. Granted it's not a terrible system, it just needs more oversight. I noticed more of a community change from the Honor System than when Tribunal was enacted.

ReDNeCk MinOTauR

12-18-2012

all I can say is WTF?! Really? So not cool this person got the hammer!

TekDriveTruck

12-18-2012

He's been warned before and now has a ban. Time to receive the rewards of your previously **** behavior.