Ranked 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg45

12-18-2012

Well gl to everyone playing this game. it is almost embarassing to say how long I have been stuck in 1300 elo and im just tired of trying. LOL wil never come up wiht a way to seperate the average from the obove average players and dont get me started on he noobs. I hope u all enjoy this game sooner or later the flaws will get to u and make u give up. Ps3 and clubbing is better i cant even do this for fun anymore I get annoyed just playing a simple normal game. Well LOL get the **** off my computer!

AcademicC

12-18-2012

I completely agree with this, its complete bull**** having players who are, sad to say, but pathetically bad at the game, feed every match and you being punished. How is it fair that we can't enjoy the game because 75% of the players in the starting ELO are horrifically terrible. Your elo should be based on your skill individually instead of your team if RIOTs too lazy to fix the system. This would at least give us a chance, I win my lane in 90% of the games i play, yet i still lose the game because one lane will feed a player so much theres nothing you can do.

w0nderw4ll

12-18-2012

thanks man. I won Top ranked 12 times in a row then I sstart losing 6 times after coz ADC feed or mid feeds. It sso bad and Im like Wdf. ._.