Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About to win a game and team surrenders...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBeWood

12-18-2012

Quote:
Sephïroth:
Me and my friends do this a lot. Funny as hell, sorry to laugh at your expense, but to be fair: We will only do it if we had to carry the random's ass the entire game. If we feel he deserves the win we won't surrender on him :P

Yeah but see that's the thing, I carried THEM.. I went 12-3-9 with Leblanc mid.

ADC SENPAl

12-18-2012

#1 You aren't supposed to call out players on the forums
#2 You name four players and say they travel in a group, so you are obviously talking about a normal game.
#3 You will probably never see them again and it was a normal game, get over it and move on
#4 If you are truly upset about it, try making a support ticket.

iBeWood

12-18-2012

Fine, what do I care? I'm just trying to make the gaming atmosphere better for everyone. Nobody gives a ****, delete this thread.

EndlesssEntropy

07-19-2013

bump

namereformat234

07-19-2013

did you really just bump this? It was a NORMAL MATCH, GET OVER IT.

Defiled

Recruiter

07-19-2013

Quote:
iBeWood:
I wanna know if this has happened to anyone else..

We were crushing the other team and were about to take out the enemy nexus, when the other 4 players on my team ALL surrendered. What the heck is this!? These players must be penalized:

LetsBeCreative
MagicalMufinLord
MrFancyFace
xXWhiteSandsXx

Apparently they travel in a group. Watch out for these players if you run into them in queue, they're a detriment to the game.

I was in a Intermediate Bot game and 2 seconds their Nexus was gonna explode I threw out a Surrender Vote... we lost Lol XD

Silvertip Legend

07-19-2013

Quote:
iBeWood:
I wanna know if this has happened to anyone else..

We were crushing the other team and were about to take out the enemy nexus, when the other 4 players on my team ALL surrendered. What the heck is this!? These players must be penalized:

LetsBeCreative
MagicalMufinLord
MrFancyFace
xXWhiteSandsXx

Apparently they travel in a group. Watch out for these players if you run into them in queue, they're a detriment to the game.

that sucks :/ i cant help but notice as of now, though, there ur comment rating is -4 LOL those 4 ppl...0_0

Best TF You Know

07-19-2013

Did someone really bump this thread from a year ago?

Armstice

07-19-2013

Quote:
SunMist:
Did someone really bump this thread from a year ago?

When you've run out of things to talk about....

HUEHUEHUEUEHUE

07-19-2013

Lol, sometimes someone just presses surrender and people are like, well, **** it it's worth it so I can see the looks on their digital faces right after I let them win after I took baron.

Some people are just kind and crazy at the same time, let it go. Don't call people out on the forums too often, I get this feeling it'll get you yelled at.