About to win a game and team surrenders...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBeWood

12-18-2012

I wanna know if this has happened to anyone else..

We were crushing the other team and were about to take out the enemy nexus, when the other 4 players on my team ALL surrendered. What the heck is this!? These players must be penalized:

LetsBeCreative
MagicalMufinLord
MrFancyFace
xXWhiteSandsXx

Apparently they travel in a group. Watch out for these players if you run into them in queue, they're a detriment to the game.

Voyles

12-18-2012

I think someone just posted the same thing this weekend.

iBeWood

12-18-2012

Really, and same players?

Voyles

12-18-2012

They didn't mention player names but just the same scenario of winning and almost to the nexus and then surrender.

iBeWood

12-18-2012

Oh true, it's not fair but I don't know what Riot can do about it other than punishment in the tribunal. At least I can't think of any immediate solutions.

Tupac the Swaggy

12-18-2012

Alright I'll help you get through this tough time.
1) Get over it
2) Forget about it
3) Be a man
4) Go play Xin Zhao to learn how to be a man

BlackDiamondFox

12-18-2012

Trolling level LoL

GFireflyE

12-18-2012

Unfortunately, all you can do is report each of them for Assisting Enemy Team, and explain in detail how they screwed your elo. They'll eventually wind up in Tribunal, and depending on how many reports they get, will end them up banned....hopefully for a week....hopefully permabanned.

Just. So. Sick. Of. Trolls.

ZongTG

12-18-2012

Well, you can't run as a 4 party in ranked, so I imagine this was in normals? Regardless, these players do need to be reported. I'm all for a funny joke surrender when about to take the enemy Nexus, but actually voting 4-1 and surrendering is not right.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Me and my friends do this a lot. Funny as hell, sorry to laugh at your expense, but to be fair: We will only do it if we had to carry the random's ass the entire game. If we feel he deserves the win we won't surrender on him :P