I'll give you 975 Rp for a joke..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kätärïnä

12-20-2012

ThelceCreamMan

12-20-2012

One time while i was hammering i ran out of nidalees. So Vi told my kid Wuju like to go to the store with me. He said ok. I found a Brand of needles that said They'll Blitzcrank you up They are O-Caitlyn They guy said it was a Zilean dollars. Thats outrageous, i said. but i bought them anyway

So me and my sona walked home but someone Rammus Over

The End.

Nidalees = Needles
Vi = I
Wuju = Would You
Brand = Brand or needles
Blitzcrank = Crank
O-Caitlyn = Okay
Zilean = Zillion
Sona = Son
Rammus = Ran us

SupremeKN

12-20-2012

IM THE BEST HOOKER -Blitz-

DimensionalBlade

12-20-2012

I can't Volibear any of your jokes >_>

AxeFresh

12-20-2012

"It is never ending"

LOL NOPE.

END OF WORLD NASUS, GG. ~Renekton

Just felt like saying that. Poor renekton doesn't get any attention

Best Furry NA

12-20-2012

A Teemo, a Garen, a Lee Sin, and a Darius were walking towards an undiscovered part of Summoner's Rift. They looked over the edge, into the abyss.

Garen, obviously as bright as can be, came up with a brilliant idea. "Hey, what say we show our honor for our kingdoms, by sacrificing ourselves in their names?" Before anyone could stop him, a "DEMACIA!" was heard as he dashed out and jumped off the edge. Lee Sin was meanwhile meditating.

Darius, rarely to be seen in such "friendly" terms with Garen, was not about to be outshone in stupidity... Or bravery. Intent on showing that he was just as bold as any other, if not more, "FOR NOXUS!" was heard, before he brought his axe up into the air, and jumped off into the edge, into nothingness. Lee Sin, while meditating, thought that the abyss there was perhaps an opening into the Void.

Teemo waddled over, and looked over the edge... A little terrified, he emitted a little meep, the Yordle quite scared... Before suddenly a "Hnhh! For Ionia!" was heard, as Lee Sin Dragon's Raged him off the edge of the map.

Raging Avian

12-20-2012

Why did Mary fall off the swings? Because she had no arms.

Knock Knock! Who's there? Not Mary...

Also, a LoL related joke, Teemo and Tryndamir are slaying wave after wave of minions to get at the enemy Nexas. They finally reach the enemy base and see it is guarded by the entire enemy team. Teemo looks worried and Tryndamir turns to him and says, "You think that's bad? I have to go back through all those minions by myself!"

Mournful Eyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Apollo12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Not an image but still worth a watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1D2luM8Nx0

Emphasise

12-20-2012

2 guys walk into a bar and the third one ducked.