I'll give you 975 Rp for a joke..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakeUrTeamRage

12-19-2012

Guy walks into a bar and sits at a table. Tells the waitress, "I'll have a Bloody Mary and a menu." When she returns with his drink, he asks "Still servin' breakfast?" When she says Yes, he replies, "Then I'll have two eggs-runny on top and burnt on the bottom, five strips of bacon ON END-well done on one end and still raw on the other, two pieces of burnt toast and a cold cup of coffee." Indignantly the waitress says, "We don't serve that kinda stuff in here!" Guy says, "Funny... that's what I had in here yesterday..."

Crimson Witch

12-19-2012

I have nothing but this
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...60796_460s.jpg

Sena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

i'm ezreal as it gets

big eared bandit

12-19-2012

Have you heard about the new joke?

No

Well i've been Diana hear it

Mad Grey Wolf

12-19-2012

Two friends are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.” The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married for 35 years.”

Dukazra

12-19-2012

I have never been much for riding horses, but one day I saw one and thought to myself, what the hell, lets give it a try. I jumped in the sattle and started riding along, when all of a suden, I was knocked off. Now, not to be one who gives up easily I got up and tried again. This time upon sattling the horse and starting to go I got knocked off again. This time however was worse. As I fell my foot got stuck in the sattle and the horse kept going. So here I am being dragging on the ground by this horse with a headache when the manager of Walmart comes out and says, "Sir, you are too big to be using this, it is for children only."

Mad Grey Wolf

12-19-2012

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C. The Russians, on the other hand, used a pencil.

a noob crusher

12-19-2012

me: Im a ninja
other: a ninja ?
me: Yes
me: Did you see me do that ?
other: do what?
me: exactly.

ILMNTI

12-19-2012

Why did Sivir lose the spelling bee?

She could only spell shield.

A3ther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

http://mlkshk.com/r/ETUF

#1 gif NA