I'll give you 975 Rp for a joke..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthenios

12-19-2012

"And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world...

then He made the earth round...and laughed and laughed and laughed...."

Dry those tears

All Wheel Drive

12-19-2012

Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody around him died. The End.

Gold Psi Blade

12-19-2012

There is a large store out in Europe that sells men. These men are the pure fantasy of women, and they can come and purchase a man of their choosing for whatever devious and sinister desires they have. There are 5 levels in this store. Each level, the men get better and better. The catch is, once you ascend a level, you can no longer descend.

One day, a woman visits the store. On the first level she finds some very good looking men. "Oooh, the next level must be better" she tells herself. So she goes upstairs. The second level has some good looking men, who are very intelligent. "Oh my goodness, the third level MUST be better" So she goes up to the third level. On the third level she finds some men who are good looking, muscularly built and very intelligent. Cheering with excitement, she rushes up to the fourth level expecting even better. On the fourth level she finds good looking, intelligent, muscular and extremely patient and friendly men. Finally, she tells herself "Oh damn, the fifth floor MUST have GODS for men." She goes to the final floor and finds nothing but a sign saying "Welcome to the fifth floor. You're the 35,478,897th person to visit this floor and have proven that no matter what, women can never be satisfied."

RizeUpTWulf

12-19-2012

Why didn't Cloud and Aeris ever hook up in Final Fantasy 7?
Cuz he wasn't BOYFRIEND MATERIA! HAHAHAHA!
Also, she dies.

Caesar Gragastus

12-19-2012

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

why do women have boobs? so you got something to look at while you're talkin' to em!

So I was talking to Jesus the other day, when he told me he had a big date tonight. I said "yeah? you think you'll get lucky tonight?" and he goes "oh yeah, she'll **** anything that isn't nailed down"

What's the deal with airline food?

So a guy walks up to me and says "I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam!" I say, "relax, man. You're two tents"

....Is it weird I considered doing "the aristocrats?"

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

A pirate and his crew are sailing on the high seas. The pirate in the crow's nest says "Enemy ship! On the horizon!"

The pirate captain says to his aide, "Quick! Fetch me my red shirt, so that if I bleed in battle my fellow pirates will not see it, and they will fight on courageously."

The pirate in the crow's nest yells, "Ten enemy ships! On the horizon!"

The pirate captain says "Quick! Fetch me my brown pants!"

ironman9898

12-19-2012

how many sayians does it take to turn on a lightclub?

1 but it takes 5 episodes

And krillin dies

tempname032

12-19-2012

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot

NeverWas2k2

12-19-2012

what do you call a person who sold an item for the same price he bought them.

He doesn't make any cents (sense).

ba tum tss.