[Index of Zarkof] Stuff and Things

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

If you found this, Congratulations! Here's your prize.

@Everything LoL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d5jxJ5vbM

Goodbye.

p.s. For the record, I left because I realized I don't belong here. It's not because I'm better or worse than the people on this forum. It's because being here was turning me into a person I didn't want to become, and quitting this community is definitely a choice I don't regret.

Moby the White

12-18-2012

hey you brough rennal back good to see

Weiryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Hey I've been reading a few of your champs and it would be cool if you could look at mind this is my first so be honest cuz that's how we grow the link is at the bottom and if it doesn't work her name is ''Calypso, shaman of the isles''

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=calypso

Tael Zenith

12-29-2012

Zarkof! Don't be gentle!

Catherine, The Demacian Cataphract

I'll be reading over a couple of yours before the night is done!

Plox and Thanks!

OmNomNaomi

12-30-2012

listen i'm sorry to bum you out but could you not be mean to me i mean my idea is good and nice and ok it appearse to others they like it as well as i do and i only wanted good comments i mean i get the fact that ur telling me it needs work and all but what im saying is like you could have said something nice not all of it was bad and it took me alot of time to do the stuff i did and idc wat you think honestly if riot makes my champ and not urs im going to laugh in you'r face plz if you happen t stumble upon another one of my ideas only comment good things and if you dont have nuthin nice to say just dislike it at top then leave plz its all i ask...

SnowingGnat

01-25-2013

Please, abuse it! I like it rough!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3043723

MilkusWolfus

01-25-2013

+1 for "Stuff and Things" lol

I'll read through your champs when I get back from a dinner date. (Which I am running late for as it is. =P)

Feel free to look over my champs. (Crow, Buciel, Tyrn rework and Soulside (Oldish so working on presentation for SS) are my main focuses currently) Blunt is good but just don't be like some people on here down voting my tryn asking why he doesn't do this or that when if they actually read the skills they would see that he does do what they said he didn't.

~:: MilkusWolfus' Character Concept Emporium! ::~

ElementSteel

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
bop it. twist it. bump it.
Pull it?

ElementSteel

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Only on Wednesdays.
Why not the day after? I thought it was a popular ladies' night. Thor told me so!

DryRun

02-25-2013

He finally exploded.