Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienTech

12-18-2012

Quote:
Parasoull:
I really hope she is coming out today. T.T Let's hope everyone.

ya no kidding, very nice champ

CharNox

12-18-2012

there better be a bunch of champs on sale for how long its taking them to release the sale

RagingForce

12-18-2012

for all the people that say she is going to be OP ask yourself this, how does she match up in lane? darius, jax, olaf, malphite. any of those champs can easily out play her. and i ran the numbers, if u dont land a q either half charged or more her burst/dps becomes almost nothing. people may say just stack w. well jax dodges all auto attacks, malphite will make ur a.s. go to .2 and olaf will just kill u when he goes down to half and auto out trade with true damage. we all know darius and he can easily out trade her. if u miss that q and the opponent runs away, what are u gonna do. ult? with no damage from ur q u are just basically feeding if u do that. the meta is strong atm and Vi will have trouble in lane thus lowering her chances of becoming hyper carry late game. and if u disagree dont say how u would stomp normal games b/c thats what they are normal games

ihapa1

12-18-2012

tiamat op on her

Zworden

12-18-2012

I never laughed so much at champion spotlight
"punch first! ask question while punching"

RealTalkBroSki

12-18-2012

she is very underpowered....she doesnt one shot ppl....

Uaine

12-18-2012

I could see a troll skin for her with those huge fists.

FlutterShen

12-18-2012

woah woah woah. Is it me or does this champion spotlight not suggest an item build??

FlutterShen

12-18-2012

Quote:
BlackNightshade:
Okay, she may be an awesome champ, but she is too damn powerful. Specifically, that W. Oh, you're going to build armor against me? Here, let me hit you 3 times and shred it. Oh, you wanna build more health against me? Let me hit you three times and deal damage to your max health. The only way to counter that is to continually stack a ludicrous amount of armor. I mean, when you look at the scaling, 1% extra damage per 35 bonus AD, that means a Bloodthirster and Black Cleaver, with a total of 150 AD between the 2 of them, give her at least 14% of your max health in damage once it hits level 5. Riot, I will congratulate you on making a very cool champ, but a very broken one at that. Giving them a way to counter either way a person could defend against her through a single ability is just wrong.

Take a deep breath, calm down, and remember that each champ is made to have strengths and weaknesses. Vi's weakness is her VERY slow attack speed, as well as her inability to 'stick' to a champion she engages with. Notice how all the example fights have the opposing enemy team making mistakes, and Vi taking advantage? If the Catlyn was in the proper position she would of been able to play keep away. If the Nid was smart she wouldn't of facechecked bush. Keep those in mind when fighting her and all will be good.

Eretai

12-18-2012

Sale where?