Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EventHorizonn

12-18-2012

Her ganks seem amazing, but would she clear the jungle fast?

tecknogekko

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejoshwolf View Post
cast "E", creeps cleared

RhiffRhaff

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilea View Post
No its just the way his smart casting is set up. its still a skill shot. if you watch the video all the way threw he does miss his Q just to get closer to Yi.
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me I loved rushing through walls with her Q and it upset me a little at the possibility they changed it xD

Leonisbrown

12-18-2012

Do you know when she supposed to come out ?

ColdMinded

12-18-2012

Well it's honestly a given that she's going to be insanely strong early into late game. Definitely a champion thats going to be a bit overpowered with the right build. But nontheless she looks like a pretty solid champion & looks like she'd be a lot of fun to use.

Phinoxx

12-18-2012

yea when is she going to be released to play, i thought it was going to be today, but i guess they just couldn't do it, even though all her information has been released.
Im guess then she wont be released tell around Christmas then

benstuart

12-18-2012

omg what happens if someone malphite ults then vi's ult ... THE MADNESS

OgreSamanosuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejoshwolf View Post
Start W for first camps, then stack E, she's pretty quick clear. Without leash I lv4 cleared by 3:40. That was with AS marks, AD quints, and 9/21/0 masteries. Just gotta get used to how to optimize your E damage on camps. A good way I found after first clear is to Q through them and promptly E, like Phreak showed in video. Instant clears wraith/wolf camps whole game after 4.

RunltsTheCat

12-18-2012

Shes Malphite + Damage and less CC and armor xD, i would build her tanky with hp and att

Ezrabar

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedalusN View Post
I find this utterly frustrating, why on earth would you release this stinking spotlight before the champion's even out.
Release her already or explain why you haven't yet!
Seriously this.... How are we supposed to know about her release outside someone telling us or logging into the game w/o the spotlight?

You guys have already created hype from the PBE and sneak peaks. It's not necessary to turn the spotlight into more hype. It will just tick people off considering that your changing something that all league players have become accustomed to.