Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willonfire101

12-18-2012

Just release her already! Trust me, tons of people will buy her so you don't need to keep baiting people with the video of how op she is.

The Walking Dead

12-18-2012

Her dance is from "I am the Best" by 2NE1?

Diinoraptor

12-18-2012

Give. her. to. me. Nao!!
TAKE MY MONEY!!

Treecko Loves

12-18-2012

Taking so longggggggggggg

uncrovvned KlNGS

12-18-2012

WTF
every champion take so long to release but this champ not even 2 week

Phrostee

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilea View Post
No its just the way his smart casting is set up. its still a skill shot. if you watch the video all the way threw he does miss his Q just to get closer to Yi.
While it is still a skill shot, I did notice they took away the skill shot graphic and it just shows a distance radius around her now

Azik├┤

12-18-2012

dont see why everyones pumped about her, they are gonna release her, people are gonna complain who dont have her about being op and the nerfs will come

Willonfire101

12-18-2012

They should atleast say something ... anything! Just say if she will be released today or not and maybe some of the uproar will quiet down.

Bewb Lover 69

12-18-2012

WTB My Dunk Supreme plz

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
In response to the questions about recommended items -- we won't be doing those in the spotlights anymore because the new shop has allowed us to make recommended items actually useful. [URL2="http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/13huuf/ill_never_be_able_to_officially_recommend_trinity/"]Phreak was mourning the loss of the builds section of future Champion Spotlights about a month ago on reddit[/URL2].
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, is it that much of a pain to add 1 minute extra for the items section? Some people want to hear Riot's OWN thoughts about which items to build and when to buy them. Why is this so much to ask?