Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBastardI

12-18-2012

sexy... vanessa with giant globes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWgVYIZsStU

Kurámá

12-18-2012

i keep logging out and rechecking as well zombiekiller i have all the piltover champs except Cait cause i am bad with her

MemoryLapse

12-18-2012

Ryu called, he wants his dragon punch back!

SHORYUKEN!

OU Nightshade

12-18-2012

Quote:
FlutterShen:
Take a deep breath, calm down, and remember that each champ is made to have strengths and weaknesses. Vi's weakness is her VERY slow attack speed, as well as her inability to 'stick' to a champion she engages with. Notice how all the example fights have the opposing enemy team making mistakes, and Vi taking advantage? If the Catlyn was in the proper position she would of been able to play keep away. If the Nid was smart she wouldn't of facechecked bush. Keep those in mind when fighting her and all will be good.

Alright, I see your point there. I guess I just got too focused on that single ability, wasn't really thinking about the rest of her skillset. While I still think the W is pretty damn powerful, i see how it's balanced out with those disadvantages of having to stick with them, something she can't easily do. Now that I've taken a step back, let the initial shock wear off, I see that there are definitely ways to outplay her. She seems like one of those champs that can be insanely powerful, but only if you LET her. At least, that's how I'm seeing it now. Kinda sad I got downvoted to oblivion in my first comment, but understandably so. Guess I just need to keep a level head, eh?

SandDjinn

12-18-2012

Quote:
I*******I:
sexy... vanessa with giant globes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWgVYIZsStU

I think Vi is a female Terry Bogard. she has burn knuckle, power gyser, power dunk, and buster wolf

Slashiroth

12-18-2012

sexy. give me her now

Zulajax

12-18-2012

ì think she have the worst /L ever!

FrozenRemnant

12-18-2012

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DUMBASS CHAMPION SPOT LIGHT IF THE FREAKING CHAMPION ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, DONT BE SUCH ******BAGS GOSH SELL ME THE CHAMP NOW! also wtf is with this 1 skin at release bull, i remember when u guys gave us a 3 pack bundle BRING BACK MY BUNDLES BUTTER DICKS

Gruntala

12-18-2012

did anyone else notice the NeverMOVE? Fail Phreak.

Redman Rampage

12-18-2012

Quote:
FrozenRemnant:
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DUMBASS CHAMPION SPOT LIGHT IF THE FREAKING CHAMPION ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, DONT BE SUCH ******BAGS GOSH SELL ME THE CHAMP NOW! also wtf is with this 1 skin at release bull, i remember when u guys gave us a 3 pack bundle BRING BACK MY BUNDLES BUTTER DICKS

Wow kid, pump the brakes a little bit.