Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snipawolfe

12-18-2012

"Swain casts Nevermove"

"Nevermove"

Sticky Icky Goo

12-18-2012

To sum her up in the spotlight video, just be tanky and forever chase the enemy through the use of dashes/jumps and aoe skills.

JoJoJo55

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNightshade View Post
Okay, she may be an awesome champ, but she is too damn powerful. Specifically, that W. Oh, you're going to build armor against me? Here, let me hit you 3 times and shred it. Oh, you wanna build more health against me? Let me hit you three times and deal damage to your max health. The only way to counter that is to continually stack a ludicrous amount of armor. I mean, when you look at the scaling, 1% extra damage per 35 bonus AD, that means a Bloodthirster and Black Cleaver, with a total of 150 AD between the 2 of them, give her at least 14% of your max health in damage once it hits level 5. Riot, I will congratulate you on making a very cool champ, but a very broken one at that. Giving them a way to counter either way a person could defend against her through a single ability is just wrong.
i bet u havent even playd vi or against vi, its armor reduction its only 20% and it was 25% before, xin can deal more damage with more armor penetration, and so can darius (i know its different armor shred and armor penetration) but yet, unleast you build like those noobs stacking black cleavers yea, you wont be as scary as u think bro, about the health %, u need to be hit by 3 AAs or 2 and a vault breaker, think about it, after she lands u 3hits dont u think u will be able to escape? by the way she uses mana, is not like she can spam all she wants and the health % damage is PHYSICAL u can counter that with armor, getting ur armor shred by 20% wont make ur armor useless unleast u are a tank

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

It's pronounced "V-eye" and not "V-ee"? Everything I know is a lie!

Ultima Stealth

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Shes not out yet, just checked

JoJoJo55

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix9000 View Post
Expect nerfs to this champ quickly :P
2 gap closers, both of them involving knock-ups, 1 of them makes her immune to CC and suprresses :P
a malphite shield thats on-demand
Basically "silver Bolts" passive for W, except better for her because she can almost insta proc it twice
Charge based auto attack modifiers, both cahrges +1 auto-attack=insta proc of W
Ult also procs W
yep... gonna be crazy
one is her ulti, and is not like u will use it every 10secs, vault breaker have to be charged and slow ur movement, not a malphite shield since malphite shield is semi-permanent while Vi is active, silver bolts deals TRUE damage, denting blows deals physical its COMPLETLY different because can be totally counter, if u think silver bolts is op then go to somewhere to talk about vayne should be nerfed, Ult doesnt procs W at all, only Q and AAs does (last change to Vi on pbe was this) his E only procs to the first target hit (the one that received the AA) yep, u dont know anything about the champ yet say is op, almost all LoL comunity talks like you without knowing the champion

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

A little wary of picking up what's basically a Melee AD Carry... but I want to be a Punchy McPuncherton! Punch punch.

JoJoJo55

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzarr2 View Post
Or instead of making the easiest pentakill champion ever, they could just take the reset off his ult completely, or make it reduce the CD by 50%. Garen and Darius pretty much have the same ult if used on someone at around 1/4 HP (Insta execute), yet Garens' has an 80 second CD at max rank and no stupid reset mechanic. Garen used to be my main Top lane Tank/bruiser, but after Darius came out, he got knocked off his pedestal and is seen more often as full tank now since he loses to Darius top purely due to the fact that Darius' ult has an extra few hundred damage on his.

It is true that Garen still deals tons of damage as a full tank, but Darius deals even more without having a single point of bonus AD.
Garen is darius counter bro, theres NO way a garen loses to darius top purely

Shadedluck

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpwni View Post
It's pronounced "V-eye" and not "V-ee"? Everything I know is a lie!
The way I remember it is her always saying "Vi stands for violence."

Lhyanc

12-18-2012

Should be good, thanks Phreak.