Champion Spotlight: Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biscuitz w Jelly

12-18-2012

she honestly seems like a lame champion

nicca's gonna hate and downvote... now that she has came out and been out for a while... she is a bwas jungler...

SolDelRiosion

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNightshade View Post
Okay, she may be an awesome champ, but she is too damn powerful. Specifically, that W. Oh, you're going to build armor against me? Here, let me hit you 3 times and shred it. Oh, you wanna build more health against me? Let me hit you three times and deal damage to your max health. The only way to counter that is to continually stack a ludicrous amount of armor. I mean, when you look at the scaling, 1% extra damage per 35 bonus AD, that means a Bloodthirster and Black Cleaver, with a total of 150 AD between the 2 of them, give her at least 14% of your max health in damage once it hits level 5. Riot, I will congratulate you on making a very cool champ, but a very broken one at that. Giving them a way to counter either way a person could defend against her through a single ability is just wrong.
For real? :/ bro she may have awesome "W" but it would be "OP" if everyone on the enemy team built mad health and armor... also everything else has a long CD((her E has a 8 second CD at max rank..)), and her mana cost are pretty high for a champion like her even compared to most AD casters who dont have mana to worry about. Her scales are high so she can build armor and health to survive you know...like Darius, because anyone who builds straight AD won't live too long to put any of the AD to any good use her base health is a little below average for what she has to do((bomb rush the enemy time taking out the high priority)). On top of that the only escape she has is her "Q"((when your summoner spells are down)) and you need to charge that? AND it slows you while you charge. TURBO gankable.

Theres a nugget for your bucket..have a good day

69Pistols

12-18-2012

As for the Taunt on Caitlyn, Is it automatic if there is an opponent Caitlyn or do you have to type /Taunt near a caitlyn to activate it?
Also does anyone know why this taunt was selected on caitlyn? I think it would best be against/with Jayce since both of them wear/equip Mechanics.

Tonyonizer

12-18-2012

Vi is a combnation of Lucca and Robo from Chrono Trigger. Am I right?

illegalforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Scumbag stattik with his yi KS ganks!

LegatoSummers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

thats crazy vi looks fun

SolDelRiosion

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlaz0rkitty View Post
Ugh, we really need more girl tanks, hopefully I can turn her tanky enough :[.

I don't like leona btw, she is one of my least favorite champs, so another girl tank would be loved by me <3 _ <3
"We need more girl tanks" yet you reject the best of them all....you sadden me.

eh...Leona is the definition of tank so tanky she doesn't even need to build a lot of armor or MR to tank the hell out of a team.., try Elise she is a reasonably tanky

R0cker4

12-18-2012

I wana see a mortal kombat skin ppl

Fenix9000

12-18-2012

Expect nerfs to this champ quickly :P
2 gap closers, both of them involving knock-ups, 1 of them makes her immune to CC and suprresses :P
a malphite shield thats on-demand
Basically "silver Bolts" passive for W, except better for her because she can almost insta proc it twice
Charge based auto attack modifiers, both cahrges +1 auto-attack=insta proc of W
Ult also procs W
yep... gonna be crazy

Slashiroth

12-18-2012

She's not OP, remember darius is still in the game so nothing can really be OP unless they can deal 800 true damage while not being fed.