[Darius] Inexperienced (DariusXVi Possible DariusXDraven)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mibani

02-27-2013

THIS STORY ONLY HAS HINTED RELATIONSHIPS, DON'T GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS

Chapter one is up. God this took a while. I didn't know how I wanted to set it... but I want it to be based around Darius and Draven more than Darius and Vi, but don't worry, Darius and Vi will happen... it's just a friendship for now.

"I've never been with a woman before."
Darius is to be wed, and Vi is volunteering to take the place of his spouse as to save his pride. Can these friends trick the Noxian government? Or will Darius' follow his heart? Draven is a playboy and stuff. Some Darius/Draven and Darius/Vi as well as others. MAYBE YAOI CONTENT LATER ON!

Read it here.

Feedback would be good.

Mibani

02-27-2013

Bump

Mibani

02-28-2013

Bump. :c

Frost Archer

02-28-2013

I'm personally not a fan of homosexual relationship based Fan fiction. I mean, I don't have anything against people who are homosexual, just that I'm straight, so those stories would not appeal to me as much as a heterosexual story. I do want to try writing a same gender based story though that wont be for a long time. Imma drop by again in a few hours/days

Mibani

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
I'm personally not a fan of homosexual relationship based Fan fiction. I mean, I don't have anything against people who are homosexual, just that I'm straight, so those stories would not appeal to me as much as a heterosexual story. I do want to try writing a same gender based story though that wont be for a long time
Ahah, I see where you'd think like this. But the thing is- all relationships will only be hinted until I see my friends begging for something else. This is a side project for me, and It's all about a subtle relationship and character bonding. This was written on the humor side of Darius' first girlfriend. And I thought Vi would be a perfect "partner", even if they never truly are in love. Might write some drunk ***, might write some backstory that sounds stupid, might do a lot. But wait for the second chapter before you get any bad ideas. I needed to lay down a base.