Many on hit items are bugged with shaco clone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drinniol

12-17-2012

Totally Nonfunctional: Blade of the Ruined King**, Spirit of the Lizard Elder, Lightbringer

Partially functional: Guinsoo's Rageblade (no stacks, but the 50% proc works), Statikk Shiv (proc works, but charges are not transferred, which was not the case with Ionic Spark. Working as intended?)

**Definitely the most important one, this is a major new item for Shaco and it doesn't work on the clone AT ALL!

jmlinden7

12-19-2012

Charges aren't supposed to transfer for Stattik Shiv. Spirit of the Lizard Elder doesn't stack, so if both you and your clone hit the same target, only one dot will be applied. BotRK and Guinsoo's bugs seem significant.

Drinniol

12-19-2012

Charges on the old Ionic Spark transferred. As it is now, you tend to lose a whole proc and it also gives the enemy yet another way to distinguish between true and fake shaco. If Riot says it's how it's supposed to be though...

As for Spirit of the Lizard Elder, I agree it's not very significant because Spirit of the Lizard Elder isn't something you'd want to build much on Shaco anyway. Regardless, it should still work properly if you do. After all, what if you and your clone are on different targets, or your clone can reach someone but you can't?

The interesting thing about Guinsoo's is that Sanguine Blade (another stacking item, in Dominion and TT) DOES work, so there doesn't seem to be any fundamental technical reason that Guinsoo's couldn't benefit Shaco's clone.

Spearis

01-17-2013

I want Riot to fix Shaco cause he is so much fun. But has so many problems mostly related to his clone. Come on if Morde's ghost works just fine(and you technically need a seperate skin for every champ and some champ skins) then why can't Shaco's clone work good? and why does it just stand there like an idiot after I die? It could at least explode.