Riot, did you forget Lissandra, Kassadin's Daughter,etc.? You never mention them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arechon Gend

12-17-2012

Speaking of lore, where is that new type of lore they said was coming late last year? You know, when they axed the JoJ, they said they would be doing something new instead and uh.....?

Mors Martell

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiarkSavior View Post
Lee Sin? Elise? Female Support? Female Tank?

Guys, I seriously doubt Riot has forgotten about mentioned champions.

I mean, Sejuani is a perfect example of a JoJ character come true.
Um, Lissandra was mentioned AGES and AEONS ago and she still hasn't even been HINTED at.

Where is she? If I got her, I would be happy for a long time because she is the most important champ to not be in the game.

Pizza on a Bun

12-17-2012

r.i.p JoJ

Mors Martell

12-17-2012

Quote:
Because she wasn't conceptualized to be Kassadin's daughter.
But all they would have to do is change her lore....it woulda been a simple fix and it would have hurt NO one. What would be the problem if she WAS kassadin's daughter?

Claws Of Lyco

12-17-2012

Kass has a daughter? *rereads lore*

Mors Martell

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan00 View Post
Kass has a daughter? *rereads lore*
Oh my word, read JOURNALS of JUSTICE silly!!!!

ZodiarkSavior

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbaby View Post
But all they would have to do is change her lore....it woulda been a simple fix and it would have hurt NO one. What would be the problem if she WAS kassadin's daughter?
No.

I would rather have the actual daughter of Kassadin than a little fixy.

Mors Martell

12-17-2012

Quote:
No.

I would rather have the actual daughter of Kassadin than a little fixy.
SHE WOULD FIT THE PICTURE. She has similar looking skills, she fits the age, she would work SO well... how would that be a fixy?

KevinDelMarr

12-17-2012

Sometimes it's best to leave some Characters lore only. Not sure if there is a specific term for it, but leaving Champions up to imagination can be a special thing. It allows players (like myself) to create our own backstories, our own kits, let our own interpretation of the character be the true story. Also there is an expectation that comes with turning lore into something you can play. The fact that there are Characters I will never know about unless I read the JoJ makes those pieces of work innately special. One could also say that once a Character becomes a Champion, they are no longer special pieces of LoL's backstory, they are simply Champions to judge on viability, strength, and sexuality. Kassadin's daughter no longer becomes a pivotal piece of Kassadin and Malzahar's history. The mystery of her existance, how she connects to the Void is gone. In a sense the feeling of wonder and imagination is gone

Necruse

12-17-2012

bumo