Riot, did you forget Lissandra, Kassadin's Daughter,etc.? You never mention them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mors Martell

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, as per usual I can't comment on whether any of these champions is in production or will come out, but we have certainly talked about each of them at length. I for one look for good lore tie-ins wherever possible. I'm quite interested in each of the characters listed here. Also, I'd love to see us explore more personal connections between champions.

I'd very much like to make a love interest for Jayce =P
Mhmm, but I guess as nice as a love interest for Jayce would be, wouldn't the grandfathered champions be better?

OOH what if Lissandra was his love interest <3

And it was K

12-18-2012

Quote:
Well, as per usual I can't comment on whether any of these champions is in production or will come out, but we have certainly talked about each of them at length. I for one look for good lore tie-ins wherever possible. I'm quite interested in each of the characters listed here. Also, I'd love to see us explore more personal connections between champions.

Then...are unique interactions in game for older champions a possibility?

Zoram

12-18-2012

Quote:

Great! So does that mean Jayce's love interest is ugly? Because I hate him and think he deserves a woman who is ugly on the inside and outside because he makes up lies about viktor.

Maha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:

Leona.

Give her up... for Jayce...

You Parrot.

And it was K

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha View Post
Leona.

Give her up... for Jayce...

You Parrot.
Leona is taken.

DianaxLeona OTP.

Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:

I was with you until this....

Why? Just make it Nidalee. They're the same champion anyway.

DrMrStark

12-18-2012

You know what I would like?
Recall animations for all the champs.
These look so amazing and I just wish older champs could have them too.

Lore in general is great. Even if it's not these specific champs, good lore makes for a good champ in my book.

Jxanadu

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerboy View Post
No chance this is Vi, is there, I mean, she does have a special quote for him which indicates... something
It's Vi

they've mentioned this as a joke numerous times already.

MyNameIsDonovan

12-18-2012

Quote:

Barn would be a weird love interest for Jayce

ChrononumberXIII

12-18-2012

I'm still waiting on Kog'maw's daddy