Smart guys im looking for answers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BD MIND TAP

12-25-2012

Does anybody know where I can watch 3v3 tournaments on the new map? Please help it would be appreciated.

scazzaf

12-25-2012

There are no Riot sponsored tournaments. The good folks at DominateDominion will be doing a series of tournaments on the new TT map (prize pool of $250) every week soon, each tournament will be streamed and shoutcasted.

Currently the TT competitive scene is very underdeveloped and unloved by Riot, but with enough support from us players, they may do something in the future.

Hope that answers your question, even if its not what you wanted to hear.

oNeffy

12-25-2012

I hope very soon because as far as I'm concerned, I always have more fun in 3v3s. As well as get more won games. And nobody wants to watch the same map over and over in a tournament.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
There are no Riot sponsored tournaments. The good folks at DominateDominion will be doing a series of tournaments on the new TT map (prize pool of $250) every week soon, each tournament will be streamed and shoutcasted.

Currently the TT competitive scene is very underdeveloped and unloved by Riot, but with enough support from us players, they may do something in the future.

Hope that answers your question, even if its not what you wanted to hear.
Details SHOULD be posted tomorrow along with the date for the first tournament.

EDIT: I lied. Won't be out today, sorry! Still waiting on some sponsors.

BD MIND TAP

12-25-2012

Cool, it at all helps. I was hoping people were doing custom game tournaments and posting them online.

Hoisengerd

12-27-2012

3v3 will never be taken seriously because you basically just make a team with Singed, Olaf, Darius or Teemo and win 95% of the time

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoisengerd View Post
3v3 will never be taken seriously because you basically just make a team with Singed, Olaf, Darius or Teemo and win 95% of the time

I logged into my account from my phone at midnight to downvote you. That's how stupid that statement was. People who think those heroes are too strong in 3v3 haven't been playing 3v3 long.

Berserkin

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmorak View Post
I logged into my account from my phone at midnight to downvote you. That's how stupid that statement was. People who think those heroes are too strong in 3v3 haven't been playing 3v3 long.
I agree, BUT there's no doubt Darius is a force to be reckoned with.

Zarad

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmorak View Post
Down voting you as your statement makes it seem like you are a 3s pro and ranking& history proves otherwise.

Anyone that plays ranked knows you have to ban Singed,Darius, and Teemo

scazzaf

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarad View Post
Down voting you as your statement makes it seem like you are a 3s pro and ranking& history proves otherwise.

Anyone that plays ranked knows you have to ban Singed,Darius, and Teemo
Ban singed? Yep.
Darius/teemo? Nope.
In this debate, he's the one talking the most sense here, people who say that teemo/Darius/singed have no counters are the ones who are wrong.