Lorecrafting AMA

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-17-2012

So this is my AMA thread about Lore. I am open to answer any questions you may have about Lorecrafting and how I can help you.

Quote:
Helpful Links:
Lore Creation Tips v1.0 General Tips for becoming a better lorecrafter.

Moby the White's stuff and other stuff. My Home Page feel free to contact me in regards to lorecrafting services.
Quote:
FAQ:
Q. What is the purpose of this AMA?
A. Well we the members of the CCFC have decided to create AMA threads to answer any and all questions that you the community may have about various aspects regarding creating champions.

Q. Why is your AMA about Lorecrafting?
A. Well we took each aspect of champion creation into consideration and decided to seperate it into the parts where each member excelled. For example my strength is my lore.

Q. So does this mean your lore is really good?
A. That is a matter of opinion, I merely love writing lore and I base champions around that lore. I felt that it was my strength and as the creator of Lore Creation Tips v1.0 I felt that I would be able to answer any questions you the reader might have.

Q. So what merit can you provide as to your credentials as a Lorecrafter? Is there anything you can tell me that would make me believe you are a knowledgeable source?
A. Yes, as a matter of fact I can supply a little bit about me to aid you in this regard. With this maybe you will be able to formulate your own opinion as to whether or not I am worth listening to. I am a published author with 3 works published-I have written 3 books and am in the process of writing 3 more, I have countless collections of poetry that I have written, as well as various other forms of short stories and creative prose. I have a bachelors degree in Psychology and a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice (prior to this I was an English/Criminal Justice/Psychology Major, but I dropped the English major due to the intensive course load). This means I have studied and used APA, MLA, and Chicago style. I have been a part of the APA, and have had Experimental Psychological studies approved by the ARB. So what does this mean? This means
that I am well researched in various forms of literature and styles of writing. I know how to write creatively and I know how to write scientifically. I have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of spelling and grammar. However, even I am prone to mistakes. This is a little about me.

Q. I think I am a really good Lorecrafter already, what can I learn from you?
A. Mainly you can learn that all writers make mistakes, some times we forget something or we don't elaborate enough with fine tuned details. Other times we make common spelling and grammar errors due to not knowing proper syntax. Sometimes we just type things in the wrong language. I've done plenty of these things. I know for example I once typed the french spelling of a word because of years of taking the language. So mistakes happen, we aren't perfect and I will never pretend to be perfect. I make mistakes and I have been caught on them. But what matters most is your willingness to learn. If you don't have that then the answer is I can't teach you anything.
As for any other questions you may have about Lorecrafting in general feel free to contact me here.

~Moby the White, CCFC Leader

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

bumping.

Moby the White

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergmeister View Post
bumping.
Hazzaar EDIT: was in all caps...forum hates me...

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

I was trying to keep the AMA's together /: silly Moby.

Moby the White

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergmeister View Post
i was trying to keep the ama's together /: Silly moby.
oh
allow me :S

Moby the White

12-18-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-19-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-20-2012

bump

BergMeister

12-20-2012

for some reason this became the lonely thread.

Moby the White

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
for some reason this became the lonely thread.
T_T

maybe its because i don't have starter questions :S

12345 ... 8