Only _intentional_ feeding is against the Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Nyn, i appreciate your dedication, if not your cause. Have you tried sending him an e-mail? Keep trying standard support as well, as you need to be persistant, but polite and tactful, to catalyze the resolution of your problem. I would suggest, however, that you tone down the self-bumping to maybe once every 3 hours. The hourly bumps are not needed to keep you on the front-page, we aren't GD.

You are probably right

And yea I sent an email and of course it might have legitimate reasons it takes over 2 days, however I believe a reasonable amount of doubt is very healthy.

Havoc Lobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Game 3 you said "gay" and game 5 you said that bot has no brain.

T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C

Havoc Lobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc Lobster View Post
Game 3 you said "gay" and game 5 you said that bot has no brain.

T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C T0X1C
Wow, dudes, take a joke.

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

"TOX1C!!!11" is a joke, what you said is an annoying joke close to spam

Makarath

12-19-2012

@NynaeveaM
I agree with you that only INTENTIONAL feeding is a bannable offense. It even says so in the tribunal guidelines:

Quote:
4. Punish bad behavior, Not poor playing

Being bad at the game isn't a punishable offense. You should be looking at more than the score or item build to determine a verdict. A player purchasing flagrantly bad items is another thing entirely. Use your judgment to discern between bad players and trolling.
Also, from the summoner's code:

Quote:
Leave No Newbie Behind!

ďBe an opener of doors for such as come after thee.Ē -Ralph Waldo Emerson

We all started somewhere, and if weíre going to do justice to the people who helped us move up the ladder, we have to start by paying homage to our roots. If you see a player having a bad game, or who clearly doesnít grasp the fundamentals of the genre, try offering some constructive advice. If you do so in a civil and friendly manner, itís likely that they will be receptive. Oftentimes theyíll be downright grateful that somebody took the time to let them know how to improve instead of yelling at them.

Never get frustrated by an inexperienced playerís performance. At some point, you were just as green as they were, even if it was the day that you downloaded the League of Legends client. Have a little patience, and try and help the player step up to a level where both of you can enjoy the game. At the same time, donít be discouraged if they arenít receptive. Some small percentage of players will get hung up on the notion that they donít need anybodyís help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they wonít want to hear it. Thatís no reason to give up on the rest of them!
A lot of people fail to realize that and think that feeding, regardless of intentional or not, is reportable and bannable, which is completely false.

And this really frustrates me. Just the other day I was testing Kha'zix in a BEGGINER bot match and a newbie was trying Kassadin. The Ashe and Teemo were raging at the Kassadin for being a newbie. The guy was level 7, just ogt into the game, and was already raged at. The Ashe even asked us to report him for feeding, which is ridiculous.

Anyway, for some reason your tribunal case isn't working for me (endless loading). And since I can't see your reform card, I can talk about your behavior or try to check if you were trolling or not. But if you're sure they got your case wrong, send Riot a ticket and they'll sort it out.

Doct0r Phil

12-19-2012

Here's my concern NynaeveaM (and just hear me out).

These cases can be just a small example of your behaviors in game. I'm not saying you must be doing more than what was in your card (which was very small I'll admit), BUT, we on these forums have every right to be skeptical because of how many people come in here claiming they were "wrongfully banned" and then a red shows up explaining exactly the things they have said in the past (usually horribly non constructive comments).

I have been fooled too many times and it's frustrating.

Also, keep in mind, saying someone is brainless is NOT helpful and according to how the Tribunal is judged.....if I find one thing wrong then I need to vote punish. I personally wouldn't have.....but I can see how something like that can rub people the wrong way.

I see your sincerity in these posts so I'm inclined to believe you but I am still slighty skeptical. It takes more than just those cases to end up in the Tribunal. So, hopefully, nothing is missing here.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Ban completely undeserved.
You were not toxic, you were having a bad game, nothing wrong with that.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
Have you contacted support? Maybe they can help.

This ****'s questionable, and I don't normally say that. Actually, I usually don't read posted cases on the forums because most of the people write some asinine post that makes me not even care if they were wrongly banned. You, on the other hand, have written a fine post and seem genuine.

+1 if anything, the people who reported should be banned, and the people who punished should be investigated.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarath View Post
@NynaeveaM
I agree with you that only INTENTIONAL feeding is a bannable offense. It even says so in the tribunal guidelines:

Also, from the summoner's code:

A lot of people fail to realize that and think that feeding, regardless of intentional or not, is reportable and bannable, which is completely false.
+1
If your trying and having a bad game, you have no right to be reported. And the ****bags who filed the report should be banned.

Shominaminoto

12-19-2012

To be honest, you die A LOT in all of those games, it may be easy for people to think you're feeding.