Only _intentional_ feeding is against the Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NynaeveaM

12-18-2012

Hey! I politely ask to upvote >>>in case people are supporting me<<< all in caps and underlined!

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I know =P I'm just saying that's the only explanation I can think of for why you'd ever recieve a downvote.

NynaeveaM

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
I've sent in a few tickets and they have taken between a couple of minutes and 14 days.
If it really takes the maximum amount of time it would be quite funny as the ban lasts 14 days. Not that this is my main concern. My main concern is the decay of my punishment length.

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Bump

It's been two days and no reply from anywhere. Like I stated earlier won't stopbugging them this time until there is some kind of reasonable reply.

again, if you support me, please upvote the first post

Thanks everyone

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Someone suggested I contact Lyte on reddit.

Honestly I don't know how, could anyone help me?

I have this link: http://www.reddit.com/user/RiotLyte

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Bump.

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

I still need help on reddit, Tried figuring out what's the best way to contact somebody, however I'm still pretty clueless

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Posted on reddit: http://redd.it/154a0u

Feel quite lonely on this thread lately. However won't stop bumping until there's enough attention for a Riot Staff member to take a look at this.

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Bump

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Nyn, i appreciate your dedication, if not your cause. Have you tried sending him an e-mail? Keep trying standard support as well, as you need to be persistant, but polite and tactful, to catalyze the resolution of your problem. I would suggest, however, that you tone down the self-bumping to maybe once every 3 hours. The hourly bumps are not needed to keep you on the front-page, we aren't GD.