How much do you hate Teemo in Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samoan Giant

Recruiter

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoihoi8 View Post
With a burning passion. So sick of seeing that little POS. It takes zero skill to lay down a mushroom and take someones life bar.
It takes 0 skill to hit R on karthus and kill anyone anywhere that is low health after killing his team mates on the other side of the map

Volandum

12-25-2012

Got to do it quickly, recall only takes 4 secs and Requiem is a 3 second channel, so you have under a second to notice.

SuperQuackDuck

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdaciuk View Post
I don't play Teemo, but I wish I did. I love him on my team. I target him on the other team most of the time. Currently he seems balanced, maybe slightly strong, but he's not broken or anything.
Really... REALLY? HA.

Teemo deserves all the deaths in the world.

LSA

12-25-2012

A lot, but I hate him more in tt than i do in Dom. He's such a god damn pain in tt ughhhhhhhhhh.

SuperQuackDuck

12-25-2012

He's even a pain in ze posterior in aram. That little vermin!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshackalak View Post
Teemo is not strictly anti-bruiser. He is pretty much anti-autoattackers, and I would love to see more carries in dominion (apart from ezreal). Teemo kills carries while idling in base. And is Olaf really a problem in dominion?

Why did those items get nerfed? Udyr?
Bruuisers in general, Udyr was one of the most obvious offenders of locket but other bruisers also abused the hell out of it, same for philo stone during season 2. and you can surely bet that if for some weird enough reason Innervating lcoket on his previous glory made it to the elague then Jayce Darius and Kha'zix would get to a whole new level....
aboutmy Olaf hate: Seriously that guy should get a sailor moon skin already, you know in that show, albeit none of them worn a mask NO one could even recognize them "hmm that girl looks suspiciously as Usagi but i can't tell if she's usagi", more or less the same thing happens with Olaf, he's been the character with the most broken kit for quite some time but no one seems to realize it..... SAILOR MOON OLAF SKIN, WHERE????

edit: i'm sleepy and will edit the post in order to make it more cohesive by tomorrow