I have a few questios regarding lanes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulpan

12-19-2012

I am a level 24 player and I main anything ad and occasionally a tank if my team needs one. To my understanding, bottom lane gets the ranged attack damage carry and support or tank, mid gets ap.

My question is about top. I think it is an ad melee, but what happens if you have no jungler? Is the top position anything you think your team needs?

Thank you.

r3lic

12-19-2012

I guess it depends on if you're playing normal or ranked, for ranked always try to take counter picks to there selections. You'll definitely want at least 1 champ with sustainability, the other will vary. Keep in mid that if they have a jungle you have a 2 v 1 lane and will likely be a target of jungle ganks as your lane will more than likely be pushed. Escapability champs are a + but it's hard to say without knowing the other team's composition. Best to hash it out before with your team.

GON the Mage Guy

12-19-2012

The more popular 2 top lanes are bulldozer champions with some sort of hard CC and high damage output early to destroy anyone top early on so they can go roam. It can work, but you have to know what you're doing and the opposing team has to be fairly disorganized.

Sulpan

12-19-2012

Ok thank you.