Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie and Kass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uPuffMyJigglies

12-17-2012

I think that Annie's stun should be nerfed... I think that it deals too much damage and if its basically a guarantee kill.

Also I think that Kassadin is an overpowered champ in general and should be nerfed for sure.

That is my opinion take it or leave it.

Waffletimewarp

12-17-2012

I'll leave it.

Prof Zuhayr

12-17-2012

kassadin is fine where he is because his pre-6 sucks like crazy. you should shut him down early game.

annie is way too squishy so she is fine. also that is her only CC

Seuchelol

12-17-2012

Quote:
KottonKandyKid:
I think that Annie's stun should be nerfed... I think that it deals too much damage and if its basically a guarantee kill.

Also I think that Kassadin is an overpowered champ in general and should be nerfed for sure.

That is my opinion take it or leave it.

Usually people go a little more in depth with their opinions rather than just saying the champ is op.