Best 3150 Mid champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

12-17-2012

Guys,

I really need a mid character since I like getting fed in the mid lane therefore im looking towards a 3150 mid champ since I have all the 1350 mid champs.
My Favourite so far is nid cuz she came on the free to play week and imam try morde out to but I looking towards early/late power/domination

Thanx for the help!

Isaak

12-17-2012

Depends what your best with. Try katarina or akali.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

12-17-2012

I have both ...
any more suggestions?

Waffletimewarp

12-17-2012

Cho'Gath.

Valkron

12-17-2012

BlitzCrank.

Prof Zuhayr

12-17-2012

kassadin

cycIohexane

12-17-2012

anivia. Before 6, you must be a bit more passive, but you can still nuke people for half their health with a Q E combo. After 6, its Just total dominance.

Exprima

12-17-2012

If you already have Kat and Akali, I'd say Anivia or Kass. They both take quite a bit of practice to play well as, though. I think Nidalee's much better as a top lane bruiser. If she's your AP carry she doesn't really have anything unless she's just completely godly with her spears.

LiRG Leeky

12-17-2012

Now this character is 4800 so he's just a little over your price range but i like to run Malzahar in mid. His malfic vision jump from opponent to opponent if they are killed within 5 seconds as well his ult does constant damage and suppresses a target making it easy for your team to jump on them. He's a little tricky though and takes a bit to get used to but once you do he's an amazing character. One of the first i bought.