Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Riot a good company that listens to customers?

Yes 660 55.6%
No 140 11.79%
Sometimes 387 32.6%
Voters 1187 .

Is Riot a good company?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WORST MALPH NA

12-17-2012

For all the raging hater who keep complaining, if you havent already, go play otheer games made by different companies and compare their service. Ive played a lot of mmos and fps's and the service i get is nearly not as good as riots. There are plenty of companies that complete neglect the public, dont do **** for their buggy game *cough* nexon, and bearly answer to forum threads. They might not be perfect but no one is. Keep doing what you do riot!

Jmbomb1

12-17-2012

No, 90% of the bans are done by the tribunal which is the players, they don't care about us.

bunies

12-17-2012

Riot games is not a good comapny in the folowing ways
A. the game is not balanced and continues to become less balanced then more balanced.
B. they are against free speech and even the staff is unable to actually comment on anything worth while without the fear of being fired.
c. the customer service is beyond awful

personalty i have stopped buying RP simply because of the extremely rude service my friend received from them about his ban

CrisD

12-17-2012

From all the game companies i know Riot is by far the best. I had never bought any ingame currency...for any game and i bought 20 dollars worth of RP not long ago. I know is not much but is my way of thanking Riot for giving me this game :3

bunies

12-17-2012

Quote:
WORST MALPH NA:
For all the raging hater who keep complaining, if you havent already, go play otheer games made by different companies and compare their service. Ive played a lot of mmos and fps's and the service i get is nearly not as good as riots. There are plenty of companies that complete neglect the public, dont do **** for their buggy game *cough* nexon, and bearly answer to forum threads. They might not be perfect but no one is. Keep doing what you do riot!

we never said the game was bad, we simply said Riot was bad

in the same way I dont think what the salvation army does is bad i simply think they are bad

Roneld3444

12-17-2012

No
Maybe a 3/10 at best
Horrible at balancing
Only listens to community on issues they think are important, not what we think are important

CoolHandJack

12-17-2012

Quote:
Victor Marte:
Thinking about buying skins every holiday to support this f2p game. But I want to get peoples opinions before I buy any - is Riot a good company? Are they worth supporting? Do they listen to the players?

I notice that some of their updates get a ton of downvotes yet they don't do anything. Random nerfs and buffs, and promises that seem to never come.

What do you think?

-Victor

I think they are a good company, but like any buisness they need to be watched, because despite being such a good company they would merrily charge 50,000 RP for everything if they could. So they get an A+ as a company, but they are still the General Manager of the team and not one of the players.

InvictusWolf

12-17-2012

I have played over 3500 games of lol, I own all champions and 160 skins and have spent over 1500$ on lol and its merchandise (teemo hat ftw)

Do I regret it, no
Do I like riot, yes
Do I agree with everything they do, no but I adapt and still enjoy the game

The only thing wrong with any of it is the part of the community that is "toxic" if you enjoy playing lol then support them if not thats your choice 2.

ParamountPancake

12-17-2012

I personally think Riot is a great company. They do there best to balance the game, release well-designed champions, and respond to forum posts often
keep kicking ass riot

IIZekoII

12-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32554215&posted=1#post32554215
no