AFK's and Quiters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nøpp

12-17-2012

I just hate going into games ready to rock and roll and boom, automatically an unfun game of 5 on 4/3 because you have 2 people disconnected or quit. This is totally opinion based but I think if someone is Disconnected or AFK longer than 5 minutes that they're champion should be replaced by a Bot.(For casual games, not ranked) Any reasons why this should not take affect?

NegativeOne

12-18-2012

Let me start by saying I like this idea. Now, I'd like to ask you this question or set of questions, rather.

-How smart would the bot be? Beginner? Int?
-How would the bots deal with item building; especially when the person who quit or disconnected was already in the middle of a build that does not coincide with the "recommended" or usual AI build?
-What if the player finally manages to reconnect after so long and, due to question 2, winds up with items that he never intended to get?

Regarding question 3, I feel the player will have to work with it and feel fortunate that his gold is being used and could very well help him keep up. I still want to hear your ideas behind this, though.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

There's nothing to ask about how the bots are, it's way better having a bot than a quitter, just as simple as that. If the player comes back, then he/she should manage with whatever the bot did, and if it takes more than 20 minutes to comeback (something like "I come back in the last minute so I don't get the leave") he/she should get the leave anyway