Champion Prices

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaak

12-17-2012

How come none of the recently released champions have had price changes? Some of them need to cost less such as Draven or Elise Or maybe even Kha'Zix.

Isaak

12-17-2012

And I'm not just saying that so I can buy them cheaper, I just think they may not all be worth 6300 IP.

Arientus

12-17-2012

I automatically lost interest when you said draven should cost less.

AdamAndrews

12-17-2012

Price doesn't correlate directly with power.
Otherwise Nunu wouldn't be in so many tournaments.

uPuffMyJigglies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

I somewhat agree... but Draven is still somewhat new... I'm thinking that somewhere around the Talon-Riven area should start getting lowered. Oriana is the first champ to be below 6300 (last time i checked) and she's been out for quite awhile.

Exprima

12-17-2012

I still laugh every time I see the 6300 IP price tag on Sejuani.

Isaak

12-17-2012

Yes that's true but draven is not like a super overpowered champ like darius, I'd say he's worth 3150 or 4800. Sadly expensive doesn't mean stronger. Which sort of ruins the purpose of having a champion like sejuani who is 6300 when garen and yi are 450 -.-

Agent Of Doom

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpticBaconatorX View Post
Yes that's true but draven is not like a super overpowered champ like darius, I'd say he's worth 3150 or 4800. Sadly expensive doesn't mean stronger. Which sort of ruins the purpose of having a champion like sejuani who is 6300 when garen and yi are 450 -.-
Draven not over powered???
What game have you been playing?

Isaak

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Of Doom View Post
Draven not over powered???
What game have you been playing?
Super Mario Brothers obviously.

I Love Slurpees

12-17-2012

Pretty sure Rumble, Maokai, Cass, and Ori all got price reductions from 6300. Champs are only high priced because it means they require some understanding of the game to be good with them. Like Jayce, he's one of the more difficult champs to play, you wouldn't want someone who just downloaded the game, to not only not understand the items and what they do/cost, but to also have no idea how to correctly play their champ. That's why low cost champs are much easier to play/much more straight forward