Tips on how to become a better player please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POOK

12-16-2012

Im doing really bad in ranked and in normal games I use to be positive 74 in wins to loses but now im down to positive 10 and my ranked is always side by side but atm currently 31 wins 32 loses and in every game i seem to have a lot of deaths but idk what im doing wrong?! im trying my best but the people im up against are just so good compared to me ,_, im getting yell'd at in every game and i really dont like it can someone give me tips on how to get better

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

This may be tedious for you, but try downloading LoLReplay and rewatching the games that you did bad in. Turn off enemy vision and focus on yourself and what you could see at that moment. We're you overextending? Did you underestimate a champion? Should you have ganked? What could you have done better?

Qsario

12-17-2012

+1 to what the guy above me said. LOL Replay is great and you may also be able to get some pros to comment on your replays if you do that, as Wrosgar was kind enough to do for me here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2900275&page=2

POOK

12-17-2012

thanks guys ! im going to download LOLreplays now