IP to RP Converter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bl00dZIp

12-17-2012

Hello there everybody. Me and my friends are playing League of Legends for a long time now and i would like to introduce something new. This would be really awesome if this game had an IP for RP Converter. Almost all the online multilayer games i play have this and this function would be just pure awesomeness. Players then would be able to get their favorite skins for just playing the game and not paying real money.. Example would be 100 IP = 10 RP or something like that. Thanks for all the support and tell me what you guys think about it. Thanks!

Gragas Undressed

12-17-2012

Riot won't go for it and they shouldn't. That's how they make their money to pay their employees and why they are able to keep updating the game as often as they do. They are some of the most active game makers I've ever seen. I'm okay with giving them some money to play their great free game.

I just want more maps

ChaKaBroLi

12-18-2012

i agree, how else can riot make money. cheapos spend some cash and take some pride in the game you play. buy a skin ffs.

Crusnïk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

No.

Get a Job, buy RP.

Lait1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

I like this idea but the ratio should be more like 100ip=1 RP just to get those little items you are just a few RP shorton.