Top Lane. Teemo vs Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

16 and Preggers

12-17-2012

I can harass until she hits 6 then I get wasted by her ult. Blind lasts 1.75 seconds so I get pushed to my turret and then she ults me for the kill.

Anyone have better luck against her? Would really like to not lose against her.

Beyan

12-17-2012

do not face her 1v1. plant mushroom all over ur turrent b4 u bait her

The Bubbles Show

12-17-2012

Harass her like balls, and as soon as she jumps you blind her and gtfo. And you shouldnt be getting pushed up on anyhow, you're Teemo, the guy with no soul. Act like it. You also shouldnt be low enough to get 1-shotted, and if you are getting 1-shotted by her ult, stop rushing malady and get HP.

Gydeinn

12-17-2012

You're teemo, you're looking to actively kite, so never get in range for any of her attacks. If you're having trouble with that, I would suggest boots of swiftness so you can get in and out quickly. Needless to say, you should always be on the move and never stay around your minions in case she tries to Q onto them and then onto you. Also, once you hit 6, you should have shrooms everywhere, and be constantly planning any and all possible escape routes using said mushrooms.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-17-2012

I am maining Fiora and mostly killing Teemos for fun. Care for her W, it does great burst damage early on. Else care for not getting to low, Fiora with ult and ignite can easily towerdive.

If you know that she hasn't skilled her dash at lv1 you should attack her all the ****ing time.

Taoquitok

12-18-2012

go AP, rank up your E first, make sure you're standing over your mushrooms and make sure she knows you're over them so she won't risk diving you.
One major thing to make note of and keep the damage you take down is that whenever she has her riposte (parry or whatever thingy) up, DO NOT attack her. the reflected damage builds up and the ability only lasts for 2 seconds so if you want to poke her, wait till this runs out.

After this point, just make sure you have plenty of mushrooms down and use them as a shield. She really is one of the few champs you want to let know where your shrooms are just to discourage their dives (same is true of lee sin).
Once you've got sorc boots + a needlessly large rod, your poison will do to much damage for her to risk diving you.. even more so once you get a liandry's as that plays so well with her shrooms

16 and Preggers

12-18-2012

Thanks for all the above posts. Will try it out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoquitok View Post
go AP, rank up your E first, make sure you're standing over your mushrooms and make sure she knows you're over them so she won't risk diving you.
One major thing to make note of and keep the damage you take down is that whenever she has her riposte (parry or whatever thingy) up, DO NOT attack her. the reflected damage builds up and the ability only lasts for 2 seconds so if you want to poke her, wait till this runs out.

After this point, just make sure you have plenty of mushrooms down and use them as a shield. She really is one of the few champs you want to let know where your shrooms are just to discourage their dives (same is true of lee sin).
Once you've got sorc boots + a needlessly large rod, your poison will do to much damage for her to risk diving you.. even more so once you get a liandry's as that plays so well with her shrooms :)

acosn

12-18-2012

Teemo is a decent trader, but he's not built for sustained fight; he's a skirmisher.

Trying to just duke it out with Fiora is basically letting her fight on her own terms.