Gifting Center - You haven't been friends for quite enough time yet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Risoku

12-19-2012

Does Riot even check this section? Jesus, how long does it take ._.

Lenige

12-20-2012

Buh Buh Buh Duh Duh Buh Bump!!!

Zuwix

12-20-2012

I just think that's bull**** :/

Klutzington

12-20-2012

RIOT! Please respond to this! I even have a ticket open that has been submitted since the 18th of this month!

Very unlike you guys to not give an answer/fix this problem.

I would very much like to see this 2 week limit thing removed. There are already level pre-requisites, this added pre-req seems extremely unneeded and a lot of people are unhappy about it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-20-2012

Friends added to your list after December 11 will not be eligible for gifting during this season's test.

The date restriction was implemented as a security measure for the gifting system test to protect Summoner accounts from gift hacking.

Powerstoned

12-20-2012

^ thanks

anyone in my friends list that wants a cheap skin skin, msg me. its been months since i played, and i have rp left doing nothing.

The Zighrid

12-21-2012

so I cant recive gift from friend till next december? you suck.... why did you ever release this.... where do they get employers, did they finished apropriate school for that? Patching every single day, server shutdown every third day, disconect in middle of game coz server is shuting down... now we can gift, but only we can gift if we added friends 10 days ago, too bad I dont have time machine.

Just to make clear why is stupid, your interests are to make money by selling rp, so if somebody is not able to send gift, and buy rp to send that gift,... well that is not wery profitable...
Next reason,for example I (me, you or anybody) played game, it was nice game and 1-2-3-4 people add me in friend list coz I was good team mate, so we play few more games, after start rank team, after we become good friends, and if somebody want to buy me arcade sona or super teemo they cant coz tey didnt add me 10 days before????

The Zighrid

12-21-2012

oh yea, I have recruted 5-6 friends and I dont have forum title... nice, is there any complaining contact for bad employers to contact your boss?

Cyphis

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Friends added to your list after December 11 will not be eligible for gifting during this season's test.

The date restriction was implemented as a security measure for the gifting system test to protect Summoner accounts from gift hacking.

So why not just send a verification e-mail like every other online service in the world does for security purposes?

sk00ter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post

That would've been nice to know BEFORE I purchased RP.. What the **** Riot?

I just bought $20 of RP so I could pass out a few gifts, and your interface notifies me I can't actually gift the friends AFTER I try to submit the gift. No warnings on the RP page or the Gift page. Bull**** man...