Seeing a lot of Teemos. And a lot of Kassadins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgaresOaks

12-14-2012

But why do I never see Jayce the Magnificently Sexy (JTMS) anymore? The literal last time I saw JTMS played was by myself after raging hard because we lost a slam dunk game because of a DC, held on for like 15 minutes, and then literally as the nexus is exploding the DC managed to reconnect. And that was like a month ago.

Why is there no OP whoring love for the TRUE superhero champ? (Super Teemo can go rot in his dank, mushroom filled cave)

FoolsPlay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

go teemo!

naotasan

12-15-2012

Lol? Teemo and Kassadin are just as OP as Jayce if not more.

Volandum

12-15-2012

Teemo counters him too hard.

KaWraith

12-15-2012

Teemo and kassadin are much easier to play.

Worshipmeh

12-15-2012

Teemo is fun? I like teemp he is cute. Stop being so mad you can't connect to a squishy little mouse/rat/monkey type thing which is teemo

naotasan

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATMONKEYsnap View Post
Stop being so mad you can't connect to a squishy little mouse/rat/monkey type thing which is teemo

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Jayce isn't even really that bad. He's good bot, mediocre top.

SifuCalvin

12-16-2012

Jayce just isn't doing what he used to. There are more ways for him to be instantly destroyed and unable to contribute to a fight. He's still strong, but not gamebreaking like Teemo, Evelynn and Kass.

Das Strychnine

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuCalvin View Post
Jayce just isn't doing what he used to. There are more ways for him to be instantly destroyed and unable to contribute to a fight. He's still strong, but not gamebreaking like Teemo, Evelynn and Kass.
This.

I too am of the opinion that Jayce honestly isn't that much of a threat any more. A skilled Vayne with a support backing her up is a lot more scary in organized team play.