New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 5)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

logeno

12-18-2012

I love this game though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logeno

12-18-2012

great twitch and teemo u know how cheap they r together

TinyCatFace

12-18-2012

Everyone scouting ahead.

jrgenius789

12-18-2012

Can we have ezreal free? I wanna see if I'm good with him before I buy him

Caravann

12-18-2012

Wanna know who I really want to be on rotation, Yorick... I really wanna try Yorick...

Whitemail

12-18-2012

Teemo is free way to much. I know, he was my first champion, but really he is a niche champion. As an AS AP champion in the meta, a new player will not understand the fact that he isn't an ADC because of his abilities... It may be better to see an Ashe and other ADCs more often. It would be nice if we saw a lot of champions in the meta so people can get used to the meta (like 8 champions) and then like 2 non meta champions so people can try them (talon, galio, etc.)
Also, there are never great junglers in the mix. Again, I understand jungle is a complex position, but as its my main, I have to buy a champ and hope to god I like them cause it took 3 months for Shyv to be free... so before I just bought her and took a chance. Same with Nocturne. You should probably rotate one ad jungler and one ap jungler every week just so Junglers don't feel left out...
Just a thought.

Whitemail

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgenius789 View Post
Can we have ezreal free? I wanna see if I'm good with him before I buy him
and also, ezreal is free a lot.

Tezzarules990

12-18-2012

No, more terrible teemos!!! FUUUU :P

KlaxonRT

12-19-2012

For any riot employees reading this, please help out this awesome guy this year. His name is League°âLegends, and he posted a thread on general discussion called 'My christmas giveaway' and all he has been doing is giving away free skins and champions and RP to anyone who asks him to. All he wants is to play a game or two with anywhere from 1-5 riot employees. if its possible and you can do it please message him, if not could you at least let him know so he knows we tried to help him back. Thanks

Koltey

12-19-2012

Please riot stop using the same champions over and over you have a large number of champion pool. Please use them. I am so sad because teemo is in almost all of my games it is starting to irritate me