New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 5)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trill Will

12-17-2012

no new champ & skin sale this week?

Elder Chewbaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

change the damn rotation
who the **** is responsible for choosing free week champs should be fired

Digezz

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCruiser55 View Post
Pretty good selection, but no 6300s :{

On the bright side, I don't have to save up Tons of IP to play Soraka.

Edit: With Vi, League of Legends will have 109 champions, maybe it is time to increase the freeweek rotation to 12 champions?
and the bans to 4 per team?

CharNox

12-17-2012

still waiting on whats on sale tomorrow e.e

dualdog

12-17-2012

QUIT CRYING ABOUT TEEMO FREE WEEK HE IS FREE AT LEAST 1 TIME EVERY MONTH. SO sick of seeing teemo free *cry*

Haguruma

12-17-2012

Hmm swain lux and irelia hmm not bad but wheres the ezreal? the diana?

TheKrookedKilla

12-17-2012

Outside of my not serious post, who cares about Teemo? Super easy to shut down, especially after that nerf.

I do agree with the 12 free champs, or make like "Featured" champions that are available for a longer period than the normal 10. Just something so that it's not down to the same people over and over again. I haven't seen a champion rotation with a champion I don't own in weeks, and I only own 70 champs :/

Thadrius

12-17-2012

Kind of a bland week of champs, ya think? And what's with Teemo showing up once a month while other champs are forgotten about? I see enough of the lil' squirrel when he's NOT on rotation.... Put Jayce or even Diana on the rotation once in a while. Spice things up with a rotation that doesn't include the 'same-ol-same-ol', Please?

Spew

12-17-2012

Dont nerf irelia

Dragonsbaine

12-17-2012

Can we please leave teemo out of the rotation for more then 1 or 2 weeks?!! he's been on 2-3 free weeks a month, for the last 5 months. He is a cheap champ to purchase and tons of people own him already. He is over used and abused, and still broken because of the new items that suit him best, amplify all of his abilities far past what they should be. Making him the most annoying rodent in the game. For the past 3 weeks the most annoying 3v3 team build has been teemo, singed and leblanc. Seriously can't wait till you nerf him and limit the number or shrooms on the field at one time, and the time they remain active. I'm so sick of teemo's littering the field with up to 10 active shrooms at the same time, and then dropping them every 10 seconds while your trying to damage him as he sprints away.