Underplayed champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davyo11

12-16-2012

So I thought we should make a list of champions we don't see that often in dominion. I usually don't see skarner, nocture, mundo, graves, karthus and victor.

I would like to see some of these champions played to add a variety to dominion. Feel free to add more champs to the list or tell me why certain champs just shouldn't be played at all. Thank you.

Basist

12-16-2012

It's probably just your elo, I've seen more Graves players lately and the occasional Nocturne. I have only seen one Shen in my last 50+ games.

naotasan

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
So I thought we should make a list of champions we don't see that often in dominion. I usually don't see skarner, nocture, mundo, graves, karthus and victor.

I would like to see some of these champions played to add a variety to dominion. Feel free to add more champs to the list or tell me why certain champs just shouldn't be played at all. Thank you.
Karma is popular at your elo? Aw man

DiscworldDeath

12-16-2012

Unpopular and underplayed don't mean the same thing.

Unpopular = not played often.
Underplayed = should be played more, underappreciated.

Unless you hold every champion is equal to all the others, so everyone being played less than 1/[Number of champions]% is underplayed.

Kiddalee

12-16-2012

Taking into account the entire player base, Kassadin and Lulu are underplayed. They aren't nearly as popular across the board as they are at high Elo.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Taking into account the entire player base, Kassadin and Lulu are underplayed. They aren't nearly as popular across the board as they are at high Elo.
i'm still debating wether staying at jax+Darius elo or going up to face those two and Jayce, it's a hard decision, fortunately some of my teams make it that i stay at Darius everywhere elo Hint: still at glassadin/glass'zix elo where botlanedoesn't exist for your team but you are permanently required to 1v4 and come out on top and in the event you lsoe your bot you are required to recover it alone from any number of champions ranging from 1 to 5.

Low elo bot laning feels like low elo sr jungling u_u.

Endrid

12-16-2012

Trundle, Karma, Nasus, Sejuani, Urgot

NavyGothic

12-16-2012

Renekton is my favourite champ to see. He's always like "fsck this, I'm a goddamn crocodile, roar!".

Grantson

12-16-2012

Without a doubt statistic will show Galio.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

To be honest Galio isn't bad in the bottom lane. AP users can rarely kill him (Especially DoT casters), he can clear waves with 1-2 spell hits. and he can rush himself and minion to capture turrets when someone helps him gank the other bot (very easy with his ult). But late game his damage is so pathetic that he's not a threat to anybody. In general I think his kit needs to be looked at if Riot is reworking older champions.

Kiddalee

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantson View Post
But late game his damage is so pathetic that he's not a threat to anybody. In general I think his kit needs to be looked at if Riot is reworking older champions.
Tank Galio doesn't need late game damage.