Idea about Guardian Angel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Syotos x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Yes this is a thread "complaining" about them but at the same time it is a thread that will have points that can be used for and against what can be done to change turning the tide of that 'extra life' effect people get.

Having it as an item build for armor , and magic resist and that 5 min cooldown 'extra life' that can or cannot be useful. But at the same time throws the game out of sync a little and makes it kind of a "must get" item for adc's at times just because they are THAT target. and with it being on a 5 minute cooldown if you get caught (which it happens to everyone) its wasted. But then you have where games are getting later and later in the game and you have 2, 3 , 4 people on a team getting GA's just to turn the fight around? if you cant kill them your first time around it doesn't seem right to me but here's 2 solutions that i've thought of that doesn't involve Removing the complete mechanic of the 'extra life'

1. One per Team: simple as it sounds , make the item completely TEAM unique and only one may be bought (or active? and put 1min timer between activations?) to restrict and make it less stressing on OMG OMG they have 3 ga's we need to match to even it out.
  2. Remove the Item GA but make Baron drop a Rune allows whom ever Walks over it (not kills him but walks over it like health packs in dominion) gets a buff for 5 minutes that will revive them once with say 75% hp/mp and is removed on revive or expiration.

Just my thoughts, It could just be me qq'ing about the whole facts of seeing 2+ ga's in games making it the deciding factor and not the actual fight outside 2nd lives. or not but , lets see if the league community has something to say outside of trololololol

NotSoSuperMan

12-13-2012

GA is fine. It's good, but not OP. I'd say it hits the sweet spot.

Giving extra buffs for killing baron when a baron kill can already swing a game WOULD be unbalanced.

Voyles

12-13-2012

I play Kog'Maw. GA is great for me because people don't know if to run away from my Icathian Surprise or stay around to see if I come back. It's been a life savior for me but definitely not OP because of the 5 min cooldown. I say leave it as is.

x Syotos x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I just think having 2+ on a team is just to much of a game changer is all , there has to be some kind of change

ANT1MATTER

12-13-2012

Solution, get a GA for yourself and have the team follow suit. Makes sense to me to counter the enemy team.

adc

12-13-2012

The GA is a good item - that's why it got nerfed a bit this patch. But it's not OP. If Riot thinks it is, they'll change it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Syotos x View Post
  1. One per Team: simple as it sounds , make the item completely TEAM unique and only one may be bought (or active? and put 1min timer between activations?) to restrict and make it less stressing on OMG OMG they have 3 ga's we need to match to even it out.
Trolls....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
The GA is a good item - that's why it got nerfed a bit this patch. But it's not OP. If Riot thinks it is, they'll change it.
Giving how much M5 *****s the item on every single champion they all play, I'm actually surprised GA wasn't changed more. I think it's fine though.

GFireflyE

12-17-2012

GA is reaching the 'everyone must get it' stage.

Honestly, this item needs to be removed. It would make the game a lot better.