Gigibae's SR/Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2013

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/silentzlol (Offline)
[Going to stop till I figure out how to fix my streaming problem for restarting my computer]

So some may have noticed with my recent name change but this is "I am Silent" I recently name changed to this current name "Gigibae" which sounds a lot like GG Bae or GG Bye if some of you want to say it like that. Reason for the change is well personal as well as so many "Silent" puns were brought with my last name.

Anyway's my stream link will still be the same and I'll just put my background information here so that you can understand me a bit more. I was on a team known as Roseflier where we competed back in the day for DD and we disbanded around December 2013 due to internal issues but we're all still talking to each other and that is of the past and hopefully 1 day we can come back together and compete like the old days. I am from an SR background in which I am still learning Dominion each and everyday I play the game but bringing my SR knowledge helped me a bit in rising up on the rating system for Dominion. I plan to raise my SR ranking to reach my goal to either hit LCS or Coke Zero League and compete.

SR Ranking: Here are my ranking that I've accomplished in my time of Playing Ranked | S2; Plat | S3; Diamond 2/3 | S4; Currently Diamond 2

I am the Manager/Captain of Off the Scar we'll be deputing this Saturday

I plan on doing a lot on stream like Duo Que on SR with viewers as well as giveaways from time and time depending on what I have available to give away.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Merc_Ali I usually post when I'm streaming here as well as it allows me to interact with viewers when they have questions.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully we see each other either on the Rift or more likely The Crystal Scar.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2013

Streaming RN duo que with Saskio practising mechanics

DarkerStix

12-23-2013

I gave you a follow...even though you totally dissed me on stream >:[ (not actually mad).

Gigibae

12-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkerStix View Post
I gave you a follow...even though you totally dissed me on stream >:[ (not actually mad).
I didnt mean to diss . My friend just wanted to que with me I was even going to invite people but you were in game plus it was like midnight when i looked at the time

Gigibae

12-24-2013

Going online doing stream with viewers and having fun with either snowskins or just fun champions in general. Merry Christmas everyone

Gigibae

12-27-2013

Bump Online right now currently queing up. No mic due to sickness

molokodude

12-27-2013

Your status is alittle bugged for the opening line. showed stream link but not status off/on

Gigibae

01-18-2014

Bump: Online and practising for DD tonight

Gigibae

01-28-2014

Bump: Online for Birthday Stream turning 18 as of today come by and have dominion/ARAM Fun

Gigibae

01-31-2014

online practising new champs as well as just music stream just woke up from nap