Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New lux skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4R4G0N N0V4

12-17-2012

I am pretty sure almost all of you have noticed that they removed steel legion lux from the PBE. I am just guessing here but maybe they thought this skin was too weak or the other lux skins were all very similar to this one. So, maybe Riot needs some ideas for this skin? Something to make it POP from the other skins. Or maybe they just wanted to scratch this one like some other skins. But if you have an idea for a new lux skin post a comment on an idea you had (I had an idea of a necro-mage lux, Her spells and AA are green and black )

Gadalar

12-17-2012

Baton Twirler Lux with leotard.

Anon8792

12-17-2012

They can probably save the skin if they were smart enough to rename it Iron Solari Lux and change the looks a smidge. But nope, they made a skin that's incredibly similar to the last two skins they put out for her that people might pick up if they are new to Lux, but old players wont since they have her older skins to play with and would rather not pay for a skin they already own.

Lord Pudding Cup

12-17-2012

LOL you say that like the old skins are good at all every one of them is horrible

Anon8792

12-17-2012

Quote:
Lord Helghast27:
LOL you say that like the old skins are good at all every one of them is horrible

so adding more trash to a pile somehow makes the pile nicer?

tender paws

12-17-2012

It was never removed. Just the skin preview section on Lux's page was. It still exists, you just can't view it and the particles without certain programs. They are going to release it at a future date. \:

Lrx

12-17-2012

That skin was amazing.

Angelisoptope

12-18-2012

CAT GIRL LUX.......then again they did that for kat............anyway i think they should do something that is further away from the whole military theme because there is no one i know that likes that.

Bidorr the Great

12-18-2012

I kinda liked the idea of a more serious skin for Lux. But it's kinda like giving Teemo a more serious skin... there's just nothing serious about Teemo as a character. Gritty skins for silly/nice characters just wind up looking more silly most of the time.

hi im daebak

12-20-2012

Lux's image is a young and innocent girl. They already have 2 military skins and the other two witch/sorceress skins make her face look derpy. They should add something more appropriate for her image like a Cheerleader Lux skin or something. Nothing skimpy but nothing gritty or bulky. I liked the Auto Attack and Lazer Animations from the Steel Legion though, I would've liked to see attacks from the wand in the Commando/Imperial Skin :/