Cross, The Six Winged Scythe

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-18-2012

is that lore new? i don't recall this exact story arc

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Yep, new Lore, the orginal thread didn;t have a lore section, which is also why I was looking for help. However I developed three types of Lore for Cross. The first one which I found bad after re-reading(or because I'ma picky *******) the second one which I consulted with someone, and the third one which is what you see after I took three things. One, My brother's suggestion on making him have a crush on Kayle, Two, I stumbled upon the Chainmaster champ and a few other threads you posted in and took your advice on Lore making, and three, I posted it so now it there, so now even if I end up hating it, it's there, people liked it, and there can be no hate on my part if it got likes Take that brain!

Moby the White

12-18-2012

well there were only a few errors that I caught but overall very nicely done I am glad you found help in my guides

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Sadly spelling/sentence errors were bound to happen unless I proof-read but then this Lore wouldn't exist XD. Should see if my sisters wouldn't mind giving it a look next time. And thanks for the guides.

Moby the White

12-18-2012

my pleasure they are there to help people in the same circumstances as yourself looking to create lore but maybe unsure as to how to start or how to write it at all.

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Update: Second Skin for Cross
Also Adding the description given to the first post.

For me it was not how to start but def how to write it to a degree, even with help I had to remind myself it's a league champ and not an OC for tumblr or an rp XD

Moby the White

12-18-2012

Im going to review Cross eventually just probably not tonight I am currently almost out of time for tonight. I wanted to work on new creation as well but now I can only waste time :P

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

XD I just wanted to make sure he lived through the night. Besides the only ideas in my head are a Butler with the idea of Razor wire(like from the post I suggested a change of skills in) a sin base Champion, and cyborg champion. More ideas might come to mind later since my brother and I talk about the most random of things and that would spark some more ideas XD

Moby the White

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicLegend View Post
XD I just wanted to make sure he lived through the night. Besides the only ideas in my head are a Butler with the idea of Razor wire(like from the post I suggested a change of skills in) a sin base Champion, and cyborg champion. More ideas might come to mind later since my brother and I talk about the most random of things and that would spark some more ideas XD
wait a sec...ignotus xD i think i helped with that not sure hang on nope I only reviewed it nothing more

HeroicLegend

12-18-2012

Eyep, I saw Hellsing as well and that Butler was epic. Though for a good number of animes they have awesome Maids and Butlers. However, Batman has a great butler as well and I'm sure if people took the time to search they'd see it's not just anime XD. Still that concept of Razor Wire was a fun and cool thing introduced.

12345612 ... 27