Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cross, The Six Winged Scythe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicLegend

03-16-2013

Quote:
Laxtras:
i like this idea

Thanks

Ambehr

03-17-2013

Hello, I sent you an invite in League that I would like to ask you something about this concept design. If you are available give me a shout!

I do have a work schedule and am unavailable Mon-Fri from 9am - 6pm PST (time may vary) but have a little idea that came to mind if you are willing to listen!

HeroicLegend

03-30-2013

Quote:
Ambehr:
Hello, I sent you an invite in League that I would like to ask you something about this concept design. If you are available give me a shout!

I do have a work schedule and am unavailable Mon-Fri from 9am - 6pm PST (time may vary) but have a little idea that came to mind if you are willing to listen!

Ah! So sorry I have yet to get back with you on this. Busy with MH3:U eh heh, hardcore gamer and tumblrite as well so my time is stretched(buncha stuff has happened since the last time I signed in XP Anywho, I'll gladly listen to your advice,if anything I'll hand you my skype to be able to contact me whenever.

HeroicLegend

04-10-2013

Back to life bump!
(Still on a Monster Hunter Spree but that's because of Capcom coming to Nintendo World on Saturday :DDD)

Unexisted

04-10-2013

The riot totally need to make this champion real, I really like how he love Kayle. I like the joke of his....actually I like the whole ideas of this champion. I support this champion so that Kayle can have a man fight by her side in battle and love her.

HeroicLegend

04-10-2013

Heh thanks for the support and the love for the concept. The community and I did work hard on it and still have wonderful input for it.

Unexisted

04-11-2013

Quote:
HeroicLegend:
Heh thanks for the support and the love for the concept. The community and I did work hard on it and still have wonderful input for it.

Um...I was searching a theme song for this champion cross. Here's what I found, tell me what you think please. Look forward for this champion.

http://youtu.be/KrVFmgdfraU

TwistedxKiller

Recruiter

04-11-2013

woah nice details.... T^T must get better at making my own like this. (how did you get pictures for your abilities? did you make them)

Unexisted

04-11-2013

God it riot just make this champion all ready!! I will pay ten bucks!

Diabloson

04-12-2013

Riot... *poke poke* Riot.... *poke poke*....RIOT *SLAP* make this a reality already. you cant ignore the community like this !!! PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND CREAM AND A CHEERY ON TOP ?