Thank you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CounterSnipe

12-17-2012

I just really want to thank the Riot design people/staff for making this game look good. I mean, unlike a lot of other games that put out a product that it presentable, you guys really go above what's needed. From the plash art to the in game stuff, it all looks nice, and it makes me want to play.

In case you guys (players) haven't noticed, the design staff puts in amazing detail into this game. I mean, look at how the background of the Fiddlestick's log in page changes as his icepick shifts from left to right. Or look at the new ziggs skin and how it looks like he's actually moving as he's smashing through that wall, even though it's a stand alone picture. It's just amazing what you guys do, and I appreciate the talent you bring to the table. I really hope Riot is paying you guys well because you totally make this game worth playing (and make the slightly OP skins a little more worth it :P)

Anyway, laterrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Climax

12-17-2012

Dota 2 is miles ahead of League in every conceivable way in terms of environment, champion art, champion voice acting, champion conversation, etc. If League wants to stay in business they really have to refine their game.