Counter to Darius, Teemo, Jax, Olaf and Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dicecube

12-24-2012

is Jayce

http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=jayce

you're welcome.

Hia7us

12-24-2012

4/5 I just counter with pantheon. I counter Jayce with pantheon too.

Singed however....to hell with singed.

mendeleyev

12-24-2012

without using a website, I can tell you endgame maokai with a decent team can help the whole team counter any of them. The problem is, the only reason they are so OP, is because people are bad.

And.

Whenever I play, on my team I get the worst darius/singed/jax/teemo and the enemies always get the very best.

dicecube

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeleyev View Post
without using a website, I can tell you endgame maokai with a decent team can help the whole team counter any of them. The problem is, the only reason they are so OP, is because people are bad.

And.

Whenever I play, on my team I get the worst darius/singed/jax/teemo and the enemies always get the very best.
why doesn't the other team kite outside the range of Maokai's ultimate?

FatesDefiler

12-25-2012

there is no counter to singed on tt. he can build pure mana and end up tankier and doing more dps than anyone else. no other character feels as much like a free win imo, but I don't play darius. All Singed really needs to do loads of magic damage is BFT, void staff, and sorc treads. If you build muramasa and iceborn gauntlet suddenly your autoattacks are also decent while the mana automatically gives a huge health pool plus the utility of various mana items like frozen heart. Imo he's absolutely broken currently.

Artificial

12-25-2012

Darius is countered Hard by Jax and Fio. Kayle can counter him as well as Malphite.

Mudfoot Jackson

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zi View Post
Darius is countered Hard by Jax and Fio. Kayle can counter him as well as Malphite.
Jax, Fiora, Kayle, Malph (harder to do it, since darius is just a giant armor penetration item), DRAVEN (if you're feelin lucky punk), garen, pantheon, cho, yorick (of course).

Then of course, OP champs (depending if you can outplay)
Jayce, teemo and singed can do it.

these just make it easier.. but a lot of characters are capable of just beating darius' kit. It's just really easy to play darius.

Roman

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zi View Post
darius beats jax in all stages of the game

PITN

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
darius beats jax in all stages of the game
Nah, not lategame, but yeah the rest of the time, it's not fun.

mendeleyev

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecube View Post
why doesn't the other team kite outside the range of Maokai's ultimate?

Why? because if your team doesn't get kited, they have to stay in the circle to fight. Plus maokai's kit allows him to hold 1 person, at least, in the circle for enough time to really charge it up and drop one of them.

Downvotes because people don't understand maokai. lol.