Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 5's team to play competitively.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrsaucy

12-16-2012

Let me start by telling you that this account use to belong to my little brother who was terrible and his season 2 elo proves it. I have taken over the account and have been looking for a 5's team to play in tournaments and to play religiously with. I have been playing solo/duo and have been very frustrated with leavers and noobs who don't know what they're doing and have decided to look for a team so I don't have to deal with that anymore. Here is what I am interested in:
-I do not care what your current elo is as long as you are good and can prove it.
-You must be able to play a lot, nearly every day and practice with the team
-Every member will belong to one roll during tournaments and master that roll. (sup, jung, mid, etc.)
-Must have skype/vent
-Must have a half decent computer... (I felt the need to add this...)
-Must be chill as ****. Total bro.

Any one who is interested reply to thread or message me in game @ mrsaucy.

p.s. Can't wait to leave the solo/duo life and start going ham on premade 5's.

Vadoom

12-21-2012

I'm interested in this I can play most roles but here is my best to least
mid, adc top or jungle

lincolndove

12-21-2012

I'd be interested dude! I have Skype and vent and team speak and am used to programs like that. I like to play every role but I can definitely learn one lane better than another to be a team player. I play nearly every day and I know what you mean about solo/duo que. My IGN is lincolndove

TizzL

12-21-2012

Quote:
mrsaucy:
Let me start by telling you that this account use to belong to my little brother who was terrible and his season 2 elo proves it. I have taken over the account and have been looking for a 5's team to play in tournaments and to play religiously with. I have been playing solo/duo and have been very frustrated with leavers and noobs who don't know what they're doing and have decided to look for a team so I don't have to deal with that anymore. Here is what I am interested in:
-I do not care what your current elo is as long as you are good and can prove it.
-You must be able to play a lot, nearly every day and practice with the team
-Every member will belong to one roll during tournaments and master that roll. (sup, jung, mid, etc.)
-Must have skype/vent
-Must have a half decent computer... (I felt the need to add this...)
-Must be chill as ****. Total bro.

Any one who is interested reply to thread or message me in game @ mrsaucy.

p.s. Can't wait to leave the solo/duo life and start going ham on premade 5's.

to be completely honest have fun finding one i got a team but i'm strict i have to remove kid because they do drugs and they build wrong and miss ults but have common sense but then fight with you over stuff honestly i would be willing to try anyone out but they can't be on drugs or anything ill add you and give u a shot on my team if u want?

GreenPhoenix22

01-03-2013

Greenflamelash i play veigar mid, diana or kennen bot ap or ad, rengar jungle and i can learn new people (the ones i listed are in order of how good i am at them) but i am interested for sure ill try to give you a pm

Chiharu tan

01-04-2013

I'm interested ^^ I can play support well and it is my preferred role, but I can also adc or jungle. I have Skype and I am on league almost every day. My IGN is Chiharu tan (with the space).