Where is the snow-themed map?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A blind ol coot

12-16-2012

Why isn't the Christmas map rolled out? I miss it!

IeagueOfLychees

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A blind ol coot View Post
Why isn't the Christmas map rolled out? :( I miss it!
Not coming unfortunately :/ with the whole visual rework they would have had to redo all the map skins too and Riot was pretty busy with the end of season stuff. Cross you're fingers for next year tho

Jwander

12-16-2012

they are just lazy as f*ck, i dont think you people realize how much can be done in such a small amount of time. But dont mind the players or keeping the game entertaining for those who have been around for years. im going to continue to make smurf acounts and ruining the games for the new kids and ensuring they know to quit while they are still ahead.

Metal Webb

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakastaka View Post
they are just lazy as f*ck, i dont think you people realize how much can be done in such a small amount of time. But dont mind the players or keeping the game entertaining for those who have been around for years. im going to continue to make smurf acounts and ruining the games for the new kids and ensuring they know to quit while they are still ahead.
And what a wonderful person you are for it.

Bribz

12-16-2012

While every intelligent being out there realizes that riot is hard at work on... whatever it is they are doing, I know that I speak for many in saying that I am quite disappointed in riot for the lack of the release of a new snow map.

Considering that the snow map is, in my opinion the best event of the year, it saddens me to see the lack of the effort.

ViiET

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-17-2012

they stated that this year they wont be doing it

pineluv

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakastaka View Post

god yeah how lazy re-hashing the entire ****ing in-game item list/jungle, updating twisted treeline, releasing 4 new champions, one visual rework, a cluster**** of christmas skins, nocturne's legendary skin, and all the upcoming features they're working on plus general patch-to-patch work/buffs/nerfs. in the span of 2 months.

yeah those lazy ****s.

Beef All The Way

12-17-2012

Honestly, from a 3d graphics stabdpoint and map design side..... when they did the visual rework of the original map, It would have been really easy to do the snow map at the same time. However, if they didnt do it at the same time, it would take almost as long as the rework.